دانلود کتاب طبیعت بیماری: پاتولوژی برای حرفه های سلامت
The Nature of Disease: Pathology for the Health Professions, 2ed
Easy to understand and fun to read, this, this engaging primer on the etiology and pathogenesis of human disease will help you develop a basic understanding of pathology that will set you on the path to a successful career in the health professions.
Punctuated by humor, unique case studies that link pathology to real-world clinical applications, and absorbing tales from the history of medicine, this engaging book focuses on the patient as it guides you through the causes and consequences of common diseases.
Written throughout to help you succeed in the course, this book will help you:
- Read with purpose using Chapter Outlines that provide a handy chapter roadmap and Learning Objectives that alert you to specific material you need to master.
- Develop clinical insight as you explore each chapter‘s opening real world Case Study (which include chief complaint, clinical history, physical examination, and clinical course) and chapter-ending Case Study Revisited, takes a second look at the case through the lens of the information presented in the chapter. .
- Fine tune your understanding of specific human disorders with full color illustrations and photographs that clarify key points.
- Learn the key “rules” that determine why disease occurs and why it unfolds the way it does, with bulleted lists that summarize major disease determinants.
- Develop insights into the patient side of disorders through The Clinical Side boxes.
- Build your understanding of the molecular level of disease through easy-to-grasp discussions of simple molecular mechanisms in Molecular Medicine boxes.
- Increase your mastery of essential points using the brief callouts in Case Notes, Pop Quiz questions and Remember This! features.
- Evaluate your mastery of key topics with chapter-ending Chapter Challenge questions.
CHAPTER 1: Health and Disease
CHAPTER 2: Cellular Pathology: Injury, Inflammation, and Repair
CHAPTER 3: Disorders of the Immune System
CHAPTER 4: Infectious Disease
CHAPTER 5: Neoplasia
CHAPTER 6: Disorders of Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Balance, and Blood Flow
CHAPTER 7: Disorders of Blood Cells
CHAPTER 8: Disorders of Blood Vessels
CHAPTER 9: Disorders of the Heart
CHAPTER 10: Disorders of the Respiratory Tract
CHAPTER 11: Disorders of the Gastrointestinal Tract
CHAPTER 12: Disorders of the Liver and Biliary Tract
CHAPTER 13: Disorders of the Pancreas
CHAPTER 14: Disorders of the Endocrine Glands
CHAPTER 15: Disorders of the Urinary Tract
CHAPTER 16: Disorders of the Male Genitalia
CHAPTER 17: Disorders of the Female Genitalia and Breast
CHAPTER 18: Disorders of Bones, Joints, and Skeletal Muscle
CHAPTER 19: Disorders of the Nervous System
CHAPTER 20: Disorders of the Senses
CHAPTER 21: Disorders of the Skin
CHAPTER 22: Congenital and Childhood Disorders
CHAPTER 23: Disorders of Daily Life
CHAPTER 24: Aging, Stress, Exercise, and Pain
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=76012
نویسنده : Dr. Thomas H. McConnell MD FCAP
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 839
(ISBN) شابک : 1609133692
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $43.24
حجم فایل : 145 MB