دانلود کتاب عصب شناسی مریت
Merritt’s Neurology, 13ed
Completely updated and in brilliant full color, Merritt’s Neurology, 13th Edition, remains your reference of choice for outstanding guidance on neurologic protocols, treatment guidelines, clinical pathways, therapeutic recommendations, and imaging. Greatly reorganized for ease of use, the 13th Edition features more than 30 new chapters that keep will you up to date with every aspect of your field. Now for the first time, you’ll find dozens of video clips online that demonstrate the clinical signs and symptoms of neurologic disorders.
- Visualize neurologic topics more easily than ever with an all-new, full-color format throughout.
- Benefit from the fresh perspective of new editors Dr. Elan Louis and Dr. Stephan Mayer, in addition to 180 expert contributors who offer guidance in their areas of expertise.
- Stay current with today’s hottest topics, thanks to new chapters on the global burden of neurological disease; magnetic resonance imaging and other imaging modalities; sleep studies; mild cognitive impairment; concussion; restless legs syndrome; seizures in children; HIV, fetal alcohol syndrome, and drug effects; and many more.
- Find the information you need more quickly thanks to a reorganized format. In 153 succinct chapters, you’ll find the essentials you need on signs and symptoms, diagnostic tests, and neurologic disorders of all etiologies.
- Watch approximately 40 video clips online to gain a clear understanding of the clinical signs and symptoms of neurologic disorders.
- Get the up-to-date information you need from the practical, readable resource that’s trusted and used by neurologists, primary care physicians, and residents.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Section I: Approach to the Neurologic Patient
Section II: Common Problems in Neurology
Section III: Diagnostic Tests
Section IV: Cerebrovascular Diseases
Section V: Neurotrauma
Section VI: Dementia
Section VII: Headache and Pain Syndromes
Section VIII: Epilepsy and Paroxysmal Disorders
Section IX: Central Nervous System Infections
Section X: Demyelinating and Inflammatory Diseases
Section XI: Movement Disorders
Section XII: Neuromuscular Diseases
Section XIII: Neurooncology
Section XIV: Hydrocephalus and Cerebral Edema
Section XV: Spinal Cord Disorders
Section XVI: Autonomic and Sleep Disturbances
Section XVII: Systemic Organ Function and the Brain
Section XVIII: Neurologic Toxidromes
Section XIX: Pediatric Neurology
Section XX: Psychiatry and Neurology
Section XXI: Recovery and End-of-Life Care
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۲۲ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=79449
نویسنده : Elan D. Louis MD MS
ناشر : LWW; Thirteenth edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (ویرایش اصلی اسکن کیفیت بالا)
تعداد صفحات : 1408
(ISBN) شابک : 145119336X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $111.62
حجم فایل : 1000 MB