دانلود کتاب عصب شناسی: سؤالات و مباحثات مربوط به نوزادشناسی |
Neurology: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 3ed
Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Neurology, 3rd Edition.
- The most current clinical information, including new coverage of genetics and pharmacology, early diagnosis and targeted treatment of neonatal-onset epilepsies, and the impact of congenital heart diseases on brain development.
- Considerations of ongoing research regarding the basic mechanisms contributing to perinatal brain injury, which has in turn facilitated the introduction of targeted strategies in many areas.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles! Gastroenterology and Nutrition Hematology, Immunology and Genetics Hemodynamics and Cardiology Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume! Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology Neurology The Newborn Lung
-This is a superb book, and one which is much needed in the field. Standard neurology textbooks give some attention to neonatal issues but not this in-depth discussion of controversial areas. This book is clinically based and well researched and should be part of the library of clinicians caring for critically ill newborns.- – Doody’s 4 Stars ****
۱. CEREBRAL CIRCULATION AND HYPOTENSION IN THE PREMATURE INFANT: DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
۲. Intraventricular Hemorrhage and White Matter Injury in the Preterm Infant
۳. Post hemorrhagic Hydrocephalus-Management Strategies
۴. Hypothermia for Neonatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy: Different Cooling Regimens and Infants Not Included in Prior Trials
۵. Management of the Term Infant with Neonatal Encephalopathy following Intrapartum Hypoxia-Ischemia
۶. Focal Cerebral Infarction
۷. Diagnosis and Management of acute seizures in neon
۸. Neonatal-onset epilepsies: early diagnosis and targeted treatment
۹. Glucose and Perinatal Brain Injury-Questions and Controversies
۱۰. Hyperbilirubinemia and the Risk for Brain Injury
۱۱. Neonatal Meningitis: Current Treatment Options
۱۲. Jean-Baptiste Le Pichon, MD, PhD, Sean M. Riordan, PhD and Steven M. Shapiro, MD, MSHA
۱۳. Neonatal Hypotonia
۱۴. Amplitude integrated EEG and its Potential Role in Augmenting Management within the NICU
The Use of aEEG in Neonatal Intensive Care
۱۵. The impact of congenital heart diseases on brain development
۱۶. Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Role in the Care of the Infant at Risk for Brain Injury
۱۷. Long Term Follow-up of the Very Preterm Graduate
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=151530
نویسنده : Jeffrey M Perlman MBChB
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 306
(ISBN) شابک : 0323543928
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.47
حجم فایل : 18 MB