دانلود کتاب عفونت های سر، گردن و دهانی صورتی: یک رویکرد چندگانه
Head, Neck, and Orofacial Infections: A Multidisciplinary Approach, 1ed
Use best practices in effectively treating infections of the head, neck, and orofacial complex! Head, Neck, and Orofacial Infections: A Multidisciplinary Approach is the only resource on the market with in-depth guidelines to the diagnosis and management of pathology due to severe infections. No longer do you have to search through journal articles and websites, as this comprehensive, full-color reference covers both cutting-edge and time-tested approaches to recognizing and handling infections. From well-known OMS educator James Hupp and oral surgeon Elie Ferneini, and with chapters written by expert contributors, this book is ideal for use in the classroom, as preparation for the NBDE and specialty exams, and as a clinical resource for patient care.
- UNIQUE! Comprehensive coverage of head, neck, and orofacial infections addresses the diagnosis and management of pathology due to infections of the head and neck and orofacial complex.
- Expert contributors are drawn from the disciplines of oral and maxillofacial surgery, head and neck surgery, plastic surgery, and otolaryngology, and they provide state-of-the-art guidance based on extensive experience with current techniques as well as technological advances in managing head, neck, and orofacial infections.
- Over 500 photographs, radiographs, and illustrations demonstrate pathologies, procedures, and outcomes.
- A logical organization addresses these topics: 1) issues that are common to all infections of the head and neck region, 2) infections of specific parts of the region, and 3) infections related to certain procedures, types of patients, unusual organisms, and medical-legal implications.
- Odontogenic Infections of the Fascial Spaces chapter focuses on the etiology, clinical manifestations, anatomic considerations, and treatment of odontogenic infections.
- Nasal and Para-Nasal Sinus Infections chapter discusses the pathophysiology and management of nasal and paranasal sinus infections.
- Microbiologic Considerations with Dental Implants chapter reviews the issues associated with the prevention of infection with surgical implant placement, including the factors that are known to cause infection, the putative bacteria involved and means to control infection once it occurs.
۱. Immunobiology of Infectious Disease
۲. Bacterial Microbiology of the Head/Neck/Orofacial Region
۳. Non-Bacterial Microbiology of the Head/Neck/Orofacial Region
۴. Anatomy Relevant to Head/Neck/Orofacial Infections
۵. Laboratory Microbiologic Diagnostics
۶. Imaging for Head/Neck/Orofacial Infections
۷. Principles of Antimicrobial and Surgical Infection Management
۸. Antibacterial Pharmacology for Head/Neck/Orofacial Infections
۹. Antimicrobial Pharmacology for Head/Neck/Orofacial Non-Bacterial Infections
۱۰. Infections of the Dental Pulp
۱۱. Infections of the Periodontal Apparatus
۱۲. Odontogenic Infections of the Fascial Spaces
۱۳. Osteomyelitis of the Jaws
۱۴. Salivary Gland Infections
۱۵. Nasal and Para-Nasal Sinus Infections
۱۶. Oropharyngeal and Tonsillar Infections
۱۷. Laryngitis, Epiglottitis, Tracheitis
۱۸. Thyroid Infections
۱۹. Infections of the Ear and Mastoid
۲۰. Orbital Infections
۲۱. Brain and Meningeal Infections
۲۲. Infections of the Facial Skin and Scalp
۲۳. Head and Neck Vascular Infections
۲۴. Infection in the Head/Neck/Orofacial Trauma Patient
۲۵. Dental Implant Related Infections
۲۶. Facial Esthetic Surgery Related Infections
۲۷. Infections Following Head and Neck Reconstruction
۲۸. Infections in Critically Ill (ICU) Patients
۲۹. Head/Neck/Orofacial Infections in Pediatric Patients
۳۰. Head/Neck/Orofacial Infections in Immunocompromised Patients
۳۱. Tuberculosis/Mycobacterial Infections of the Head and Neck
۳۲. Unusual Inflammatory Conditions of the Head/Neck/Orofacial Region
۳۳. Anesthetic Considerations in Head/Neck/Orofacial Infections
۳۴. Perioperative Infection Control
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=33195
نویسنده : James R. Hupp DMD MD JD MBA
ناشر : Elsevier Science; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 496
(ISBN) شابک : 0323289452
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $124.21
حجم فایل : $124.21