دانلود کتاب عناصر در ژنتیک و ژنومیک پزشکی اِمِری
Emery’s Elements of Medical Genetics and Genomics, 16ed
Long recognized as a leading textbook in this fast-moving field, Emery’s Elements of Medical Genetics and Genomics offers current, complete information with a strong basis in practical clinical genetics and genomics for medical school and beyond. The 16th Edition of this award-winning text has been thoroughly updated throughout and includes case-based and multiple-choice questions, end-of-chapter summaries, an extensive glossary, and convenient online access, making it an ideal choice for all medical undergraduates as well as postgraduates seeking to improve their understanding and knowledge.
- Includes new case-based studies with questions and answers throughout, in addition to multiple-choice self-assessment questions for study and review.
- Covers key topics such as pharmacogenetics, personalized medicine, prenatal testing, reproductive genetics, and ethical and legal issues in medical genetics.
- Divides the text into three easy-to-use sections: The Scientific Basis of Human Genetics, Genetics in Medicine and Genomic Medicine, and Clinical Genetics, Counseling and Ethics
- Features full-color illustrations and other images that help readers visualize the appearance of genetic disorders and assist with the understanding of complex genetic structures.
- Contains learning features such as summary boxes, an extensive glossary of terms, online hyperlinks to important genetics websites and clinical databases, and more.
- Presents the extensive knowledge and experience of distinguished editors Peter D. Turnpenny and Sian Ellard, as well as new editor Ruth Cleaver.
۱ The History and Impact of Genetics in Medicine
۲ The Cellular and Molecular Basis of Inheritance
۳ Chromosomes and Cell Division
۴ Finding the Cause of Monogenic Disorders by Identifying Disease Genes
۵ Laboratory Techniques for Diagnosis of Monogenic Disorders
۶ Patterns of Inheritance
۷ Population and Mathematical Genetics
۸ Risk Calculation
۹ Developmental Genetics
۱۰ Common Disease, Polygenic and Multifactorial Genetics
۱۱ Screening for Genetic Disease
۱۲ Haemoglobin and the Haemoglobinopathies
۱۴ The Genetics of Cancer and Cancer Genetics
۱۵ Pharmacogenomics, Precision Medicine and the Treatment of Genetic Disease
۱۶ Congenital Abnormalities, Dysmorphic Syndromes and Intellectual Disability
۱۷ Chromosome Disorders
۱۸ Inborn Errors of Metabolism
۱۹ Mainstream Monogenic Disorders
۲۰ Prenatal Testing and Reproductive Genetics
۲۱ Genetic Counselling
۲۲ Ethical and Legal Issues in Medical Genetics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=241721
نویسنده : Peter D Turnpenny BSc MB ChB
ناشر : Elsevier; 16th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 431
(ISBN) شابک : 0702079669
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $58.99
حجم فایل : 100 MB