دانلود کتاب عوارض چشمی ناشی از دارو: سم شناسی بالینی چشم
Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects: Clinical Ocular Toxicology, 8ed
Written by global experts in the field of chemical- and drug-related ocular problems, Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects, 8th Edition, provides need-to-know information on all aspects of ocular toxicology in one concise reference. This best-selling, user-friendly resource features a templated format, numerous full-color illustrations, and sweeping content updates throughout – all designed to eliminate uncertainty and ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment guidance.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of drugs’ generic and trade names, primary uses, ocular and systemic side effects, and clinical significance.
- Features a unique side effect index, a new concise paperback format for portability, and clinical photos of ocular symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Covers dozens of new drugs used in the U.S. and internationally, as well as extensive updates to drug registry information to ensure access to the latest data.
- Includes expanded sections on how to follow patients with visual adverse drug reactions to chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, isotretinoin, ethambutol, and more. Guidelines can be copied to use as patient handouts.
- Offers extensive discussions of principles of therapy, ocular drug delivery, methods to evaluate drug-induced visual side effects, and the role of electrophysiology and psychophysics.
- Provides the WHO classification system to help you determine whether a particular side effect is certain, probable, or likely to occur.
- Ideal for ophthalmologists, optometrists, and busy clinicians in primary care, emergency medicine, and more – anyone who needs quick, on-the-spot consultation on ocular toxicology.
Unique, in-depth coverage of this complex area of eye care
Chapter 1: Anti-Infectives
Chapter 2: Agents Affecting the CNS
Chapter 3: Analgesics, Narcotic Antagonists and Agents Used to Treat Arthritis
Chapter 4: Agents Used in Anesthesia
Chapter 5: Gastrointestinal Agents
Chapter 6: Cardiac, Vascular, and Renal Agents
Chapter 7: Hormones and Agents Affecting Hormonal Mechanisms
Chapter 8: Agents Affecting Blood Formation and Coagulability
Chapter 9: Homeostatic and Nutrient Agents
Chapter 10: Agents Used to Treat Allergic and Neuromuscular Disorders
Chapter 11: Oncolytic Agents
Chapter 12: Heavy Metal Antagonists and Miscellaneous Agents
Chapter 13: Agents Used in the Management of Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Chapter 14: Drugs Used in Ophthalmology
Chapter 15: Herbal Medicine and Dietary Supplements
Chapter 16: National Registry of Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects
Chapter 17: Ocular Drug Delivery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=164397
نویسنده : Frederick T. Fraunfelder MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 8th ed. edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 580
(ISBN) شابک : 0323653758
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $87.45
حجم فایل : 35 MB