دانلود کتاب غدد درون ریز تولید مثل یون و جف: فیزیولوژی، پاتوفیزیولوژی و مدیریت بالینی
Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management, 8ed
Now celebrating its 40th anniversary, Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology, 8th Edition, by Drs. Jerome F. Strauss III, Robert L. Barbieri, and Antonio R. Gargiulo, keeps you up to date with the latest information on the diagnosis and management of the full range of female and male reproductive disorders. This cornerstone text thoroughly covers both basic science and clinical practice, making it a one-stop reference for all reproductive issues, including impaired fertility, infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, problems of sexual development, menstrual disturbances, fibroids, endometriosis, female and male reproductive aging, fertility preservation, assisted reproduction technologies including ovarian stimulation and ovulation induction, transgender hormonal treatment, and contraception. Every chapter has been completely revised and updated to reflect important changes in this fast-moving field.
- Covers key topics such as the role of genetics in reproductive endocrinology, environmental factors in reproductive endocrinology, and recent advances in surgical procedures.
- Features full-color, high-quality illustrations that clearly depict basic anatomic structures, endocrine processes, and cell function and dysfunction.
- Provides the knowledge and expertise of global experts who draw on the latest developments in the field to keep you abreast of current science and practice in endocrinology. Coverage includes molecular, cellular, and genetic concepts and their relevance to pathophysiology, diagnosis, and therapy.
- Features new bulleted lists under major headings in each chapter for quick, at-a-glance summaries of every section.
- Includes a new online video library that highlights surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, and functional ultrasound imaging. Videos cover Disorders of Sex Development, Endometriosis, Benign Uterine Disorders, Gamete and Embryo Manipulation, and Fertility Preservation.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱ Endocrinology of Reproduction
۲ Gonadotropin Hormones; and Their Receptor
۳ Prolactin and Its Role in Human Reproduction
۴ Steroid Hormones and Other Lipid Molecules Involved in Human Reproduction
۵ Steroid Hormone Action
۶ Growth Factors and Reproduction
۷ Neuroendocrine Control of the Menstrual Cycle
۸ Ovarian Life Cycle
۹ Structure, Function, and Evaluation of the Female Reproductive Tract
۱۱ Endocrinology of Human Pregnancy and Fetal-Placental Neuroendocrine Development
۱۲ Hypothalamo- Pituitary Unit, Testis, and Male Accessory Organs
۱۳ Immunology and Reproduction
۱۴ Menopause and Aging
۱۵ Male Reproductive Aging
۱۶ Pathophysiology and Therapy: Pediatric, Adolescent, and Adult
۱۶ Nutrition and Reproduction
۱۹ Environmental Factors and Reproduction
۲۰ Physiologic and Pathophysiologic Alterations of the Neuroendocrine Components of the Reproductive Axis
۲۱ Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Hyperandrogenic States
۲۲ Female Infertility
۲۳ Male Infertility
۲۴ Endocrine Disturbances Affecting Reproduction
۲۶ Benign Uterine Diseases
۲۷ Endocrine Diseases of Pregnancy
۲۸ Transgender Hormonal Treatment
۲۹ Hormone-Responsive Cancers
۳۰ Reproductive Technologies
۳۱ Assisted Reproduction
۳۲ Gamete and Embryo Manipulation
۳۳ Fertility Preservation
۳۴ Evaluation of Hormonal Status
۳۵ Pelvic Imaging in Reproductive Endocrinology
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=92091
نویسنده : Jerome F. Strauss III MD PhD , Robert L. Barbieri MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1370
(ISBN) شابک : 032347912X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $229.99
حجم فایل : 77 MB