دانلود کتاب فارماکولوژی بیمار محور: سیستم یادگیری برای پزشک
Patient-Centered Pharmacology: Learning System for the Conscientious Prescriber, 1ed
Using an integrated approach, this singular text focuses on patient first, helping you consider each patient as a unique individual with specific health concerns and characteristics that affect therapeutic decision making and drug efficacy.
Organized by disease state, this book will introduce you to general drug classifications and the medicinal agents most likely to be encountered in primary care settings. It encompasses the pharmacological principals, dosing, patient education, pharmacodynamics, and therapeutic parameters and indications for commonly prescribed drugs.
- Focuses on primary care and patient education.
- Examines the rational use of drugs and the pharmacology associated with their actions in the prevention and treatment of disease.
- Explores the latest standards of care and helps you develop key problem-solving skills to prescribe medications safely and effectively.
- Covers special populations, including geriatric and pediatric patients.
- Emphasis on clinical application using real-world examples and case studies.
- Fosters systematic decision making with algorithms, flow charts, decision trees, and clinical guidelines.
- Conscientious Prescribing in the 21st Century
- Conscientious and Rational Prescribing in the 21st Century
- An Introduction to Pharamcodynamics and Pharamcokinetics
- Communicating With Patients about Medications: A Patient-Centered Approach
- A Body Systems Approach to Conscientious Prescribing
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Bone and Joint Disorders
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Eye and Ear Disorders
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disorders
- Drugs Used to Regulate Blood Pressure
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Hyperlipidemias
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Blood Disorders
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Common Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System
- Drugs Used to Treat Endocrine Gland Disorders
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus
- Drugs Used to Treat Common Neurological Conditions
- Practical Pharmacotherapy of Drugs Used to Treat Psychiatric Disorders
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Skin Disorders
- Modern Approaches to Managing Bacterial Infections
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Nonbacterial Infections
- Conscientious Prescribing for Special Populations
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Neoplasms
- Drugs Used to Affect Women’s Health
- Drugs Used to Affect Men’s Health
- Prescribing for the Geriatric Patient
- Prescribing for the Pediatric Patient
- Drugs Used to Manage Pain
- The Integrative Medicine Pharmacopoeia: Herbals, Vitamins, and Dietary Supplements
- Agents Used to Manipulate the Immune Response
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=19980
نویسنده : William N. Tindall PhD RPh
ناشر : F.A. Davis Company; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 575
(ISBN) شابک : 0803625855
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $62.18
حجم فایل : 6 MB