۲ books in 1!
- Dosage calculations
Save time and money with two books in one! Half pharmacology, half dosage calculations—plus an intensive, yet clear & simple review of basic math!
Here’s the must-have knowledge and guidance you need to gain a solid understanding of pharmacology and the safe administration of medications in one text. A body systems approach to pharmacology with a basic math review and a focus on drug classifications prepare you for administering specific drugs in the clinical setting.
- Basic math review helps students learn to perform the calculations necessary to administer medications correctly.
- “Master the Essentials” tables cover side effects, precautions, contraindications, and interactions for each classification.
- Drug classification review tables reinforce need-to-know information in each class.
- “Fast Tip” boxes offer quick facts and mnemonics.
- “A Closer Look” boxes examine important information in detail.
- “Check-up Questions” throughout each chapter promote understanding and help students retain and apply the information.
- Coverage of specific drugs provides context for learning drug classifications.
- Critical-thinking exercises encourage students to think beyond the chapter and apply their new knowledge to real-life scenarios.
- Application exercises and review questions at the end of each chapter reinforce learning.
See what students are saying online about the previous edition…
“Very good setup and i passed with an A.”
“Bought as a text book for a class, I will be holding on to this as a desk reference.”
“Very easy to understand.”
۱. History of Pharmacology
۲. Basics of Pharmacology
۳. Patient Safety in Medication Administration
۵. Prescriptions and Labels
۶. Basic Review of Mathematics
۷. Measurement Systems
۸. Dosage Calculations
۹. Enteral Medications and Administration
۱۰. Parenteral Medications and Administration
۱۱. Integumentary System Medications
۱۲. Musculoskeletal System Medications
۱۳. Nervous System Medications
۱۴. Eye and Ear Medications
۱۵. Endocrine System Medications
۱۶. Cardiovascular System Medications
۱۷. Immunological System Medications
۱۸. Pulmonary System Medications
۱۹. Gastrointestinal System Medications
۲۰. Reproductive and Urinary Systems Medications
۲۱. Herbs, Vitamins, and Minerals
A. Drug Classifications
B. Drug Classifications Index by Generic Name
C. Controlled Substances Schedules
D. Pregnancy Drug Categories and Controlled Substances Schedules
E. Routine Pediatric and Adult Immunizations
F. Administering Medications to Children
G. Pediatric Dosage Calculations
H. Examples of Herbs, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, and Lipids Used in Illness
I. Answers to Check-Ups
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=121162
نویسنده : Cynthia J. Watkins RN MSN CPN
ناشر : F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 530
(ISBN) شابک : 0803666527
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $44.95
حجم فایل : 12 MB