دانلود کتاب فرآیند کسب و کار کامل |
The Complete Business Process Handbook: Body of Knowledge from Process Modeling to BPM
This is the most comprehensive body of knowledge on business processes. Written as a practical guide for Executives, Practitioners, Managers and Students by the authorities that have shaped the way we think and work with process today.
This book is one of tree volumes, representing the most comprehensive body of knowledge publised on business process. Second volume uniquely bridging theory with how BPM is applied today with the most extensive information on extended BPM. The third volume explores award winning real-life examples of leading business process practices and how it can be replaced to your advantage.
Covering what Practitioners, Managers, Executives and Students need to know about
· Learn what Business Process is and how to get started
· Comprehensive historical process evolution
· In-depth look at the Process Anatomy, Semantics and Ontology
· Find out how to link Strategy to Operation with value driven BPM
· Uncover how to establish a way of Thinking, Working, Modelling and Implementation
· Explore comprehensive Frameworks, Methods and Approaches
· How to build BPM competencies and establish a Center of Excellence
· Discover how to apply Social BPM, Sustainable and Evidence based BPM
· Learn how Value & Performance Measurement and Management
· Learn how to roll-out and deploy process
· Explore how to enable Process Owners, Roles and Knowledge Workers
· Discover how to Process and Application Modelling
· Uncover Process Lifecycle, Maturity, Alignment and Continuous Improvement
· Practical continuous improvement with the way of Governance
· Future BPM trends that will affect business
· Explore the BPM Body of Knowledge
About the Author
Prof. von Rosing is in every way an innovator impacting developments, standards, frameworks, methods and approaches around the world. For over 15 years he has taught in different universities around the world.He is the Chairman of the Global University Alliance, the largest non-vendor academic platform for academic collaboration. He has been personally involved of developing 96 Enterprise Standards and 51 Industry Standards, both with ISO, OMG, LEADing Practice, NATO and many more.
Recognized as founder of the object modeling discipline.
Henrik von Scheel
International recognized founder, thought-leader and the driving force behind the Enterprise Modelling revolution – a pioneer in linking strategy with operational execution. Recognized as a strategy and business process management thought leader, advisor, mentor and co-author of bestseller book: Applying real-world BPM in an SAP environment.
Together with Global University Alliance, he has evolved mainstream process thinking, approaches and styles through his efforts in standards bodies, books, academic publications and published reference content, such as extended BPMN,Object Modelling, Social BPM, BPM Lifecycle, BPM Maturity, Value BPM & Goal Oriented Process etc.
Professor August-Wilhelm Scheer
Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Scheer is founder of the Institute for Information Systems (IWi) at Saarland University and was its director for 30 years.
Prof Scheer was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013 by the Global University Alliance on behave of +400 universities, in recognition of his long-term impact and contribution to evolve the academic world and organization’s structural thinking of how to apply enterprise modelling today.
Leaving his mark on this generation and generations to come. Pushing the bar with his research and focus on information and business process management,
He is widely regarded as the founder of the BPM industry.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3854
نویسنده : Mark von Rosing , Henrik von Scheel
ناشر : Morgan Kaufmann; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 813
(ISBN) شابک : 0127999590
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $61.70
حجم فایل : 15 MB