Covering aseptic technique and how to prepare sterile products, Sterile Processing for Pharmacy Technicians ensures safety, accuracy, and correctness of medications. Reflecting American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) competencies, this comprehensive book provides principles and guidelines, laboratory exercises, and hands-on practice with actual institutional orders. Written by expert pharmacy technician educator Karen Davis, Sterile Processing for Pharmacy Technicians also provides checklists that map to ASHP competencies!
- Complete coverage of USP <797> guidelines, basic aseptic manipulations, and working with IVs prepares you for institutional externships and for practice.
- Unique! ASHP competency checklists allow accurate documentation of competencies.
- Lab activities allow you to perform basic, hands-on aseptic manipulations in the lab.
- Tech Notes provide hints that you can use on the job.
- Tech Alerts provide safety warnings and help you avoid common errors.
- Guidelines and objectives are consistent with the ASHP Model Curriculum for Technician Training.
- Student resources on an Evolve companion website help you review and apply what you have learned with quizzes, syringe calculations, and critical thinking exercises.
About the Author
۱ The basics of aseptic preparations
۲ Administration of intravenous products
۳ Medications used in intravenous preparations
۴ Intravenous solutions, stability, and incompatibilities
۵ Calculations used in intravenous preparations
۶ Equipment and facilities
۷ Techniques for preparing intravenous admixtures
۸ Total parenteral nutrition
۹ Chemotherapy nutrition
۱۰ Patient administration considerations
۱۱ Quality assurance and medication error prevention
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=31865
نویسنده : Karen Davis
ناشر : Saunders; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 160
(ISBN) شابک : 1455711276
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $53.95
حجم فایل : 5 MB