دانلود کتاب فرسایش کاتتر آریتمی های قلبی
Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 3ed
Whether you are in the lab or the office, stay current in the ever-evolving field of electrophysiology with Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias. Organized by type of arrhythmia, this simple yet comprehensive medical reference book provides detailed information on anatomy, diagnoses, mapping/ablation, and troubleshooting. The book also extensively covers the updated, basic concepts of transcatheter energy applications and currently available mapping/imaging tools for ablation.
- Improve accuracy with assistance from advanced catheter mapping and navigation systems, and the use of intracardiac echocardiography to assist accurate diagnosis and ablation.
- Stay current on timely topics like contemporary cardiac mapping and imaging techniques, atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, and ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.
- Get the most comprehensive and detailed coverage of arrhythmias and ablation technologies, highlighted by a systematic approach to troubleshooting specific problems encountered in the laboratory – complete with solutions.
- Find the critical answers you need quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, highly user-friendly chapter format.
- Master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from tables, illustrations, high-quality figures, and video clips unmatched among publications in the field.
- Stay up to date with enhanced and expanded chapters, as well as several hundred new figures, web-based videos, and updated references.
- Explore recent developments in the areas of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardias.
- Learn from experts in the field with nearly half of the chapters composed by new authors.
- Improve content knowledge in relation to anatomy with new chapters focusing on hemodynamic support during VT ablation, rotor mapping in atrial fibrillation, and hybrid procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
All you need to know on catheter ablation techniques to treat cardiac arrhythmias.
“This is a comprehensive book on catheter ablation, intracardiac mapping, and ablation of cardiac arrhythmias… including supraventricular tachycardias, atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardias… The contributors have done an excellent job…. a solid addition to the current medical literature in this field.”- Krishna K Gaddam, M.D, Doody’s Review, 4 Stars
۱. Biophysics of Radiofrequency Lesion Formation
۲. Guiding Lesion Formation During Radiofrequency Energy Catheter Ablation
۳. Irrigated and Cooled Tip Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
۴. Catheter Cryoablation: Biophysics and Applications
۵. Alternative Energy Sources and Ablative Techniques: Ultrasound, Laser, and Microwave-Biophysics and Applications
۶. Cardiac Anatomy for Catheter Mapping and Ablation of Arrhythmias
۷. Fundamentals of Intracardiac Mapping
۸. Advanced Catheter Three-Dimensional Mapping Systems
۹. Remote Catheter Navigation Systems
۱۰. Role of Intracardiac Echocardiography in Clinical and Experimental Electrophysiology
۱۱. Ablation of Focal Atrial Tachycardias
۱۲. Ablation of Cavotricuspid Isthmus-Dependent Atrial Flutters
۱۳. Ablation of Nonisthmus-Dependent Flutters and Atrial Macroreentry
۱۴. Ablation of Postoperative Atrial Tachycardia in Congenital Heart Disease
۱۵. Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation
۱۶. Catheter Ablation of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Originating from the Nonpulmonary Vein Areas
۱۷. Substrate-Based Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
۱۸. Focal Impulse and Rotor Modulation for Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
۱۹. Stepwise Approach for Ablation of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
۲۰. Epicardial and Endocardial Hybrid Procedures for Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
۲۱. Ablation of Atrioventricular Junctional Tachycardias: Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry, Variants and Focal Junctional Tachycardia
۲۲. Atrioventricular Junction Ablation and Modification for Heart Rate Control of Atrial Fibrillation
۲۳. Ablation of Free-Wall Accessory Pathways
۲۴. Ablation of Posteroseptal Accessory Pathways
۲۵. Ablation of Superoparaseptal (Anteroseptal) and Midseptal Accessory Pathways
۲۶. Ablation of Atriofascicular Accessory Pathways and Variants
۲۷. Special Problems in Ablation of Accessory Pathways
۲۸. Ablation of Ventricular Outflow Tract Tachycardias
۲۹. Ablation of Idiopathic Left and Right Ventricular and Fascicular Tachycardias
۳۰. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia in Coronary Artery Disease
۳۱. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Associated with Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy
۳۲. Ablation of Unstable Ventricular Tachycardia and Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation
۳۳. Epicardial Approach to Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia
۳۴. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia with Congenital Heart Disease
۳۵. Complications Associated with Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
۳۶. Atrial Transseptal Catheterization
۳۷. Special Considerations for Ablation in Pediatric Patients
۳۸. Catheter Ablation of Scar-Related Ventricular Tachycardia with Percutaneous Hemodynamic Support
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=15257
نویسنده : Shoei K. Stephen Huang MD , John M. Miller MD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 800
(ISBN) شابک : 0323244297
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $203.23
حجم فایل : 68 MB