دانلود کتاب فشار خون بالا: همگام با بیماری قلبی برانوالد
Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 3ed
The third edition of Hypertension: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, by Drs. George L. Bakris and Matthew Sorrentino, focuses on every aspect of managing and treating patients who suffer from hypertensive disorders. Designed for cardiologists, endocrinologists and nephrologists alike, this expansive, in-depth review boasts expert guidance from contributors worldwide, keeping you abreast of the latest developments from basic science to clinical trials and guidelines. Hypertension also includes an Expert Consult eBook updated with late-breaking clinical trials, reviews of important new articles, and the latest guidance on clinical practice, all selected and masterfully edited by Dr. Eugene Braunwald.
- Features expert guidance from worldwide contributors in cardiology, endocrinology, neurology and nephrology.
- Covers behavior management as an integral part of treatment plans for hypertensives and pre-hypertensives.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers new developments in epidemiology, pathophysiology, immunology, clinical findings, laboratory testing, invasive and non-invasive testing, risk stratification, clinical decision-making, prognosis, and management.
- Includes chapters on hot topics such as hypertension as an immune disease; sleep disorders including sleep apnea, a major cause of hypertension; a novel chapter on environmental pollution and its contribution to endothelial dysfunction, and more!
- Equips you with the most recent guidelines from the major societies.
- Updates sourced from the main Braunwald’s Heart Disease text.
- Highlights new combination drug therapies and the management of chronic complications of hypertension.
۱. General Population and Global Cardiovascular Risk Prediction
۲. Hypertension in Latin/Hispanic Population
۳. Hypertension in East Asians and Native Hawaiians
۴. Hypertension in South Asians
۵. Pathogenesis of Hypertension
۶. Genetics of Hypertension
۷. Inflammation and Immunity in Hypertension
۸. The Environment and High Blood Pressure
۹. Office Blood Pressure Measurement
۱۰. Home Monitoring of Blood Pressure
۱۱. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in Clinical Hypertension Management
۱۲. White Coat and Masked Hypertension
۱۳. Renovascular Hypertension and Ischemic Nephropathy
۱۴. Secondary Hypertension: Primary Hyperaldosteronism and Mineralocorticoid Excess States
۱۵. Secondary Hypertension: Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma
۱۶. Secondary Hypertension: Sleep Disturbances including Sleep Apnea
۱۷. Hypertension in Children: Diagnosis and Treatment
۱۸. Natural History of Untreated Hypertension
۱۹. Isolated Systolic Hypertension
۲۰. Assessment of Target Organ Damage
۲۱. Diet and Blood Pressure
۲۲. Diuretics in Hypertension
۲۳. Alpha Blockers and Hypertension
۲۴. Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System Blockers
۲۵. Calcium Channel Blockers
۲۶. Central Sympathetic Agents and Direct Vasodilators
۲۷. Use of Combination Therapies
۲۸. Devices Therapies
۲۹. Alternative Approaches for Lowering Blood Pressure
۳۰. Approach to Difficult to Manage Primary Hypertension
۳۱. Hypertension in Ischemic Heart Disease
۳۲. Heart Failure
۳۳. Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease
۳۴. Transplant Hypertension
۳۶. Cerebrovascular Disease
۳۷. Diabetes Mellitus
۳۹. Hypertension in Pregnancy
۴۰. Hypertension in Older People
۴۱. Hypertension in African Americans
۴۲. Baroreceptor Dysfunction/Orthostatic Hypotension
۴۳. Resistant Hypertension
۴۴. Hypertension and the Perioperative Period
۴۵. Aorta and Peripheral Arterial Disease in Hypertension
۴۶. Hypertensive Emergencies and Urgencies
۴۷. Meta-Analyses of Blood Pressure Lowering Trials and the Blood Pressure Lowering Treatment Trialists’ Collaboration
۴۸. Team-Based Care for Hypertension Management
۴۹. Understanding and Improving Medication Adherence
۵۰. Updated AHA/ACC; ESH/ISH
۵۱. Putting All Guidelines into Perspective
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=65256
نویسنده : George L. Bakris MD , Matthew Sorrentino MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 520
(ISBN) شابک : 0323429734
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $90.64
حجم فایل : 9 MB