Achieve optimal results in reconstructive surgery involving flaps and grafts with this up-to-date reference written by leading dermatologic surgeons. Using a systematic approach, Flaps and Grafts in Dermatologic Surgery, Second Edition, by Drs. Thomas E. Rohrer, Jonathan L. Cook, and Andrew J. Kaufman, offers practical, easily accessible guidance in this challenging area, including anatomical considerations, the delicate nature of tissue movement, principles of aesthetic surgical closures, relevant tissue biomechanics, and much more. Covering everything from the basic linear and arciform closures, to the more challenging V-Y advancement flaps, and complex staged interpolation flaps, this text clearly presents not just the “how to do it” but more importantly the thought processes behind the selection and execution of each reconstructive procedure.
- Describes which flap or graft to choose in specific clinical situations, how to execute each repair (with a multitude of images and diagrams), and how to minimize the risks as well as manage potential complications.
- Provides algorithms to assist with flap and graft choices, as well as hundreds of superb full-color illustrations throughout.
- Includes an all-new chapter on Surgical Complications and Scar Revisions.
- Includes access to high-quality videos showing exactly how the flap/graft is incised, moved, and sutured. New videos include the Rhomboid Transposition Flap for Defect on the Lower Lid, the Island Pedicle Flap with Canthal Suspension, and the Primary Lid Repair with Diagonal Tarsal Suture Sine Marginal Sutures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“What makes the editors’ approach so very unique is the inclusion of extensive high resolution narrated video to illustrate in detail the techniques described in the body of the text. This is a three-dimensional process, nearly duplicating the experience of standing shoulder to shoulder with a personal master instructor. The student is able to read the principles and applications and then see in real time the execution of the techniques. There is no better way to learn.” –Leonard M Dzubow MD excerpt from foreword
۲ Basic Principles in Flap Reconstruction
۳ Second Intention Healing and Primary Closure
۴ Advancement Flaps
۵ Rotation Flaps
۶ V-Y Flaps and Island Flaps
۷ Transposition Flaps
۸ Staged Interpolation Flaps
۹ Skin Grafts
۱۰ Scalp Reconstruction
۱۱ Forehead and Temple Repair
۱۲ Periocular Reconstruction
۱۳ Cheek Reconstruction
۱۴ Ear Reconstruction
۱۵ Nasal Reconstruction
۱۶ Perioral Reconstruction
۱۷ Neck Reconstruction
۱۸ Surgical Complications and Revision of Scars
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=78368
نویسنده : E. Rohrer MD , Jonathan L. Cook MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 338
(ISBN) شابک : 0323476627
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $199.27
حجم فایل : 65 MB