Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction brings you the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to achieve the best results for the full range of facial flap procedures. Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings-along with high-quality surgical video clips-capture the latest facial reconstruction practices and effective methods like reconstruction of skin defects on the head and neck following tumor removal or trauma. Perspectives from facial plastic surgeons, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and otolaryngologists help you take all of these considerations into account in treatment planning.
- Make the most effective clinical decisions with a better understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of the skin
- Understand skin flap anatomy and physiology-vital to the performance of successful local flap reconstruction for facial defects.
- Implement the latest techniques with updated coverage of new wound closure techniques and materials (including glues and adhesives), scar revision, complications, and vascular abnormalities.
- Watch clips of key surgical procedures, including reconstructive surgery of the nose and lip.
- Avoid pitfalls and achieve the best outcomes thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with tips and tricks of the trade from leading experts.
- Minimize flap ischemia and other complications with proper preoperative planning and surgical techniques.
- Visualize what to look for and how to proceed with high-quality illustrations of rotation flaps, transposition flaps, advancement flaps, bilobe flaps, melolabial flaps, paramedian forehead flaps, and rhombic flaps.
- Access the full text, image collection, and video clips online at Expert Consult.
Chapter 1. Anatomy of Facial Skin and Scalp
Chapter 2. Skin Flap Physiology
Chapter 3. Biomechanics of Skin Flaps
Chapter 4. Wound Closure Techniques
Chapter 5. Flap Classification and Design
Chapter 6. Rotation Flaps
Chapter 7. Advancement Flaps
Chapter 8. Transposition Flaps
Chapter 9. Z-Plasty
Chapter 10. Rhombic Flaps
Chapter 11. Bilobe Flaps
Chapter 12. Melolabial Flaps
Chapter 13. Paramedian Forehead Flaps
Chapter 14. Skin and Composite Grafts
Chapter 15. Reconstruction of the Eyelids
Chapter 16. Reconstruction of the Nose
Chapter 17. Reconstruction of the Lips
Chapter 18. Reconstruction of the Cheek
Chapter 19. Reconstruction of the Forehead
Chapter 20. Reconstruction of the Auricle
Chapter 21. Reconstruction of the Microtia
Chapter 22. Reconstruction of the Scalp
Chapter 23. Controlled Tissue Expansion in Facial Reconstruction
Chapter 24. Complications of Local Flaps
Chapter 25 Scar Revision and Camouflage
Chapter 26. Management of Vascular Abnormalities of the Face
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=1515
نویسنده : Shan R. Baker MD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 800
(ISBN) شابک : 1455753165
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $265.99
حجم فایل : 130 MB