New clinical cases, enlarged photographs, new abstracts and algorithms, and more make the 4th Edition of Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction your state-of-the-art resource for achieving optimal results for the full range of facial flap procedures. It offers detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise from prominent surgeons in facial plastic surgery, ophthalmology, and dermatology, reflecting the multi-specialty nature of this dynamic field. Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings, along with high-quality surgical video clips, capture the latest, most effective facial reconstruction practices and methods.
- Clearly demonstrates practical and effective methods of reconstruction of skin defects in a variety of sizes, configurations, and locations on the head and neck.
- Covers the basic concepts of flap physiology, design, and mechanics of flap transfer, including multiple clinical examples for each flap; the second section describes the use of local flaps in reconstruction of individual facial structures including the auricles, lips, eyelids, cheeks, forehead, and nose.
- Contains many new clinical cases, new abstracts preceding each chapter, new algorithms for selecting the preferred local flap, an updated and expanded bibliography, newer approaches to facial reconstruction, and enlarged photographs to better view flap design, planes of dissection, and methods of flap transfer.
- Offers new, more complex clinical cases of nasal reconstruction, as well as updated coverage of new wound closure techniques and materials.
- Includes an outstanding video library demonstrating the design, dissection, and transfer of the majority of local flaps and grafts currently in use today, accompanied by expert commentary.
- Features more than 2,300 superb illustrations and photographs of rotation flaps, transposition flaps, advancement flaps, bilobe flaps, melolabial flaps, paramedian forehead flaps, rhombic flaps, and mucosal flaps.
۱. ANATOMY OF the Skin
۲. SKIN FLAP PHYSIOLOGY
۳. BIOMECHANICS OF SKIN FLAPS
۴. WOUND CLOSURE TECHNIQUES
۵. PREPARATION OF THE PATIENT
۶. FLAP CLASSIFICATION AND DESIGN
۷. ROTATION FLAPS
۸. TRANSPOSITION FLAPS
۹. ADVANCEMENT FLAPS
۱۰. BILOBE FLAPS
۱۱. RHOMBIC FLAPS
۱۲. MELOLABIAL FLAPS
۱۳. INTERPOLATED PARAMEDIAN FOREHEAD FLAPS
۱۵. Skin and Composite Grafts
۱۶. The Use of Skin Grafts with Local Flaps
۱۷. RECONSTRUCTION OF THE EYELIDS
۱۸. RECONSTRUCTION OF THE NOSE
۱۹. Reconstruction of the LIPS
۲۰. RECONSTRUCTION OF THE CHEEK
۲۱. RECONSTRUCTION OF THE FOREHEAD
۲۲. Reconstruction of the Auricle
۲۳. Reconstruction of Congenital Auricular Malformations
۲۴. RECONSTRUCTION OF THE SCALP
۲۵. Controlled Tissue Expansion in Facial Reconstruction
۲۶. Complications of Local Flaps
۲۷. Scar Revision and LOCAL Flap Refinement
۲۸. Management of Vascular Anomalies of the Face
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=252344
نویسنده : Shan R. Baker MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 833 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323683908
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $219.16
حجم فایل : 720 MB