دانلود کتاب فناوری نانو در تشخیص، درمان و پیشگیری از بیماری های عفونی
Nanotechnology in Diagnosis, Treatment and Prophylaxis of Infectious Diseases
Nanotechnology in Diagnosis, Treatment and Prophylaxis of Infectious Diseases delivers comprehensive coverage of the application of nanotechnology to pressing problems in infectious disease.
This text equips readers with cutting-edge knowledge of promising developments and future prospects in nanotechnology, paying special attention to microbes that are now resistant to conventional antibiotics, a concerning problem in modern medicine.
Readers will find a thorough discussion of this new approach to infectious disease treatment, including the reasons nanotechnology presents a promising avenue for the diagnosis, treatment, and prophylaxis of infectious diseases.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the use of nanotechnology in the treatment and diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Covers all common types of infective agents, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa, along with their vectors, ticks, mosquitoes, flies, etc.
- Delivers commentary from an international researcher base, providing insights across differing economic statuses
- Includes a foundation of basic nanotechnological concepts to aid in designing new strategies to combat several pathogenic diseases and cancer
- Illustrates the high antimicrobial potential of nanoparticles, ultimately demonstrating how they are a promising alternative class that can be successfully used in fighting a myriad of infections
About the Author
Dr. Kateryna Kon, MD, PhD, currently works at the Department of Microbiology, Virology and Immunology at Kharkiv National Medical University, Kharkiv, Ukraine as an Associate Professor. Dr. Kon received the Best Young Scientist of Kharkiv Award in 2007. She has ten years of teaching and fifteen years of research experience. She is an editorial board member of six international peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Kon’s scientific contributions include more than 100 publications, 6 books and 18 scientific articles. The main focus of Dr. Kon’s research is antibiotic resistance in bacteria, coping with microbial resistance by plant essential oils and nanoparticles, microbiology of surgical and gynaecological infections, application of different statistical methods to analysis of biomedical data.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=9113
نویسنده : Mahendra Rai
ناشر : Academic Press; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 344
(ISBN) شابک : 0128013176
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $150.00
حجم فایل : 5 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد