دانلود کتاب فوریت های پزشکی در مطب دندانپزشکی
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office, 7ed
“..very easy to read and provides a very comprehensive reference for a variety of medical emergencies.” Reviewed by S.McKernon on behalf of British Dental Journal, July 2015
“It successfully fulfils its aim of stimulating all members of the dental team to improve and maintain their skills in the effective prevention, recognition and management of medical emergencies.” Reviewed by L. Khamashta Ledezma on behalf of European Journal of Orthodontics, February 2015
- A logical format reflects the way emergencies are encountered in a dental practice, with chapters organized by commonly seen clinical signs and symptoms, such as unconsciousness or altered consciousness, respiratory distress, seizures, drug-related emergencies, chest pain, and cardiac arrest.
- Step-by-step procedures include detailed, numbered instructions for stabilizing and treating victims (PCABD) in common medical emergencies.
- Full-color illustrations demonstrate emergency techniques in realistic clarity.
- Summary tables and boxes make it easy to find essential concepts and information.
- Quick-reference algorithms in the appendix include step-by-step diagrams showing the decision-making process in common emergency situations.
- A differential diagnosis chapter ends each of the book’s parts on common emergencies.
- UPDATED content includes the most current guidelines for drug-related emergencies, unconsciousness, altered consciousness, and cardiac arrest as well as protocols for obstructed airway management.
- UPDATED PCABD boxes reflect the American Heart Association’s new sequence of steps for stabilizing and treating victims with an easy-to-remember acronym: Positioning, Circulation, Airway, Breathing, and Definitive Management.
- UPDATED! Emergency drug and equipment kit instructions help you assemble emergency kits and ensure that your dental office has safe, current materials on hand.
“This book promises to be a key source of information for all members of the dental team in all care settings and of immense value for those involved in developing training and lectures on this topic, especially with the latest online components available.” Reviewed by L. Khamashta Ledezma on behalf of European Journal of Orthodontics, February 2015
Unconsciousness: General Considerations
Acute Adrenal Insufficiency
Unconsciousness: Differential Diagnosis
Respiratory Distress: General Considerations
Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
Heart Failure and Acute Pulmonary Edema
Respiratory Distress: Differential Diagnosis
Altered Consciousness: General Considerations
Diabetes mellitus: Hyperglycemia and Hypoglycemia
Thyroid Gland Dysfunction
Altered Consciousness: Differential Diagnosis
Drug-Related Emergencies: General Considerations
Drug Overdose Reactions
Drug-Related Emergencies: Differential Diagnosis
Chest Pain: General Considerations
Acute Myocardial Infarction
Chest Pain: Differential Diagnosis
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=26193
نویسنده : Stanley F. Malamed DDS
ناشر : Mosby; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 562
(ISBN) شابک : 0323171222
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $95.50
حجم فایل : 23 MB