Effectively diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease by consulting the concise, portable and fully updated edition of Park’s The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook. Designed as a companion to Dr. Park’s larger text, Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, this pocket-sized resource features useful diagrams and clear descriptions of disorders, presenting healthcare professionals in practice or in training with a reliable point-of-care reference or general review.
“…this book would be useful to practising pediatric cardiologists or trainees who needs ready access to detailed information, including the normal values.”Reviewed by Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine , Apr 2015
- Facilitate the decision-making process with a user-friendly organization; consistent, easy-to-read coverage; and pocket-sized portability.
- Better understand core concepts with help from numerous illustrative diagrams.
- Familiarize yourself with the latest developments in the field through extensive updates on congenital heart defects, infective endocarditis, cardiomyopathies, cardiac arrhythmias, long QT syndrome, blood pressure and systemic hypertension.
- Stay abreast of new recommendations in lipid screening for children, as well as the normative blood pressure standards for auscillometric and oscillometric methods obtained in the San Antonio Children’s Blood Pressure Study.
- Access an expanded section covering two-dimensional echocardiography, and consult detailed normative values of echocardiography in the Appendix.
- Study the newest approaches in the area of cardiac surgery, such as hybrid procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
“…if you still have a white coat pocket, and need ready access to detailed information about cardiac anatomy, function and the various treatment options for congenital and acquired heart disease then this book fits the bill.” Reviewed by Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, Apr 2015
Chapter 1 – History and Physical Examination
Chapter 2 – Electrocardiography
Chapter 3 – Chest Roentgenography
Chapter 4 – Noninvasive Imaging Tools
Chapter 5 – Other Noninvasive Tools
Chapter 6 – Invasive Procedures
Chapter 7 – Left-to-Right Shunt Lesions
Chapter 8 – Obstructive Lesions
Chapter 9 – Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects
Chapter 10 – Miscellaneous Congenital Heart Diseases
Chapter 11 – Primary Myocardial Diseases (Cardiomyopathy)
Chapter 12 – Cardiovascular Infections and Related Conditions
Chapter 13 – Valvular Heart Disease
Chapter 14 – Cardiac Tumors
Chapter 15 – Cardiovascular Involvement in Systemic Diseases
Chapter 16 – Cardiac Arrhythmias
Chapter 17 – Atrioventricular Conduction Disturbances
Chapter 18 – Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
Chapter 19 – Congestive Heart Failure
Chapter 20 – Child with Chest Pain
Chapter 21 – Syncope
Chapter 22 – Palpitation
Chapter 23 – Systemic Hypertension
Chapter 24 – Pulmonary Hypertension
Chapter 25 – Athletes with Cardiac Problems
Chapter 26 – Dyslipidemias
Chapter 27 – Preventive Cardiology
Chapter 28 – Pre- and Postoperative Management
Chapter 29 – Selected Postoperative Complications
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=34056
نویسنده : Myung K. Park MD FAAP FACC
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 503
(ISBN) شابک : 0323262104
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $49.99
حجم فایل : 5 MB