From surgical planning and patient prep, to the latest tools and techniques, The LASIK Handbook: A Case-Based Approach uses real-world examples and straightforward language to help readers optimize results and avoid potential pitfalls.
The text is patient-focused rather than technology-focused and leads the refractive surgeon through a series of real life cases in a progression from the more straight-forward to the increasingly complex with useful take home points in each surgical planning, technique and management of complications are reviewed in a case-based contemporary approach relevant no matter your level of experience.
This hands-on resource provides…
• Practical, case-based format uses real-world examples to promote safe, effective practice, relevant to all refractive surgeons.
• Convenient indexes group cases by clinical findings, making it easy to locate those cases relevant to your prospective patient
• Emphasis on patient-centered care focuses on surgical planning, preparation, and approach, including the prevention and management of complications.
• Coverage of a wide range of equipment familiarizes readers with the latest tools and technologies.
• Expert perspectives identify the pros and cons of the equipment used in LASIK procedures.
• “Take Home Points” highlight valuable information for quick reference.
• ۷۰-question self-assessment test reinforces understanding.
NEW to the Second Edition…
• Fully updated content describes the fundamentals of LASIK treatment as well as the latest tools, techniques, and tips.
• ۱۰۵ cases (including 30 new cases) cover a wide array of actual clinical experience.
• ۲۱ instructional videos demonstrate technique and management available in a companion website
• ۷۰ self-assessment questions with detailed discussions allow you to test your knowledge and an interactive online question bank provides opportunities to enhance critical thinking and assess learning.
• New chapters on the latest technologies address corneal topography, OCT, femtosecond and excimer lasers and collagen cross-linking written by experts.
• New chapters on international perspectives covers LASIK as performed around the world.
• New chapter on lens implant power selection after LASIK surgery.
۱ Basic LASIK
۲ Corneal Topography
۳ Optical Coherence Tomography
۴ Mechanical Microkeratomes
۵ Femtosecond Laser Flap Creation
۶ The Technolas 217z Platform
۷ VISX Star S4 Platform
۸ Wave Light Allegretto Wave
۹ Schwind Amaris Systems
۱۰ Retreatment Of Patients After Primary Refractive Surgery
۱۱ Lasik Complications And Management
۱۲ Collagen Cross-linking For Ectasia Following Keratoreffactive Surgery
۱۳ Role Of Mitomycin-c In Keratorefractive Surgery
۱۴ Cataract Surgery After Keratorefractive Surgery
۱۵ Alternatives To Lasik Refractive Surgery
۱۶ Case Studies
۱۷ International Perspectives
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=38734
نویسنده : Robert S. Feder MD
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 401
(ISBN) شابک : 1451172842
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $131.17
حجم فایل : 10 MB