دانلود کتاب لیپیدولوژی بالینی: همگام با کتاب بیماری قلبی براونوالد
Clinical Lipidology: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 3ed
Part of the renowned Braunwald family of references, Clinical Lipidology: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease provides today’s clinicians with clear, authoritative guidance on the therapeutic management of patients with high cholesterol levels and other atherogenic lipid disorders. An invaluable resource for cardiologists, lipidologists, endocrinologists, and internal medicine physicians, this one-stop reference covers everything from basic science and the pathogenesis of atherothrombotic disease to risk assessment and the latest therapy options. Now fully updated from cover to cover, the 3rd Edition offers unparalleled coverage of lipidology in an accessible and user-friendly manner.
- Thoroughly covers the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with elevated levels of lipids and lipoproteins, including all the latest research-based recommendations, therapeutic breakthroughs, and related clinical advances.
- Presents the latest data on clinical guidelines, risk assessments, and established and emerging pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic therapies―all from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Features condensed, streamlined content that focuses on clinical applications and applying concepts to the practice setting. Chapters have now been completely reorganized into sections on risk assessment; therapy; new and evolving therapeutic targets and platforms; and special populations.
- Includes new chapters on Polygenic Risk Scores; Inclisiran; Bempedoic Acid; Selective Peroxisome Proliferator–Activated Receptor–a Modulator: Pemafibrate; Evolving Therapeutic Targets: Lp(a), ANGPTL3, and ApoC-III; New Therapeutic Platforms: Gene Therapy and Genome Editing; and more.
- Contains new or expanded content on inflammation; genetic testing; troponins for risk assessment; statins and role of bile acid sequestrants, niacin, and fibrates; mAbs; CANTOS and CIRT; colchicine; IL-6; and cellular, molecular, and genetic therapy.
- Provides treatment algorithms throughout, as well as case vignettes that highlight the most common clinical questions in each chapter.
- Incorporates the latest guidelines from the AHA, ACC, ESC, and EAS, as well as future directions for ongoing research and emerging applications.
۱. Overview of Lipids and Atherosclerosis
۲. Overview of Risk Assessment
۳. Measurement of Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol, Non–High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol, Apolipoprotein B, and Low-Density Lipoprotein Particle Concentration
۴. Triglycerides, Triglyceride-Rich Lipoproteins, and High-Density Lipoprotein in Coronary Heart Disease Risk Assessment
۵. Lipoprotein(a) in Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
۶. Clinical Evaluation for Genetic Testing and Secondary Causes of Dyslipidemia
۷. Polygenic Risk Scores
۸. High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein
۹. Emerging Assays for Risk Assessment
۱۰. Imaging Atherosclerosis for Risk Stratification : Cardiac Computed Tomography and Carotid Ultrasound
۱۱. Overview of General Approach to Management of Dyslipidemias
۱۲. Treatment Guidelines Overview : American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology/Multisociety Guideline and Updates
۱۳. Treatment Guidelines Overview : European Society of Cardiology/European Atherosclerosis Society Guidelines
۱۴. Dietary Patterns for the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
۱۵. Updated Clinical Guide to Exercise and Lipids
۱۶. Obesity, Lipids, and Cardiovascular Disease
۱۸. Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors
۱۹. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
۲۰. Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 Inhibition
۲۲. Bempedoic Acid
۲۳. Pemafibrate : A New Selective Peroxisome Proliferator–Activated Receptor–α Modulator for Hypertriglyceridemia Management
۲۴. Anti-inflammatory Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
۲۵. Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods for Cholesterol Reduction
۲۶. Evolving Therapeutic Targets : Lipoprotein(a)
۲۷. Inhibition of ANGPTL3 as a Target for Treating Dyslipidemias
۲۸. Evolving Therapeutic Targets : Apolipoprotein C-III
۲۹. Evolving Therapeutic Targets : Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein Inhibition
۳۰. Gene Therapy and Therapeutic Genome Editing in Liver for Lipid Disorders
۳۱. Special Patient Populations : Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
۳۲. Special Patient Populations : Women and Older Adults
۳۳. Special Patient Populations : Children and Adolescents
۳۴. Special Patient Populations : Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Other Severe Hypercholesterolemias
۳۵. Special Patient Populations : Treatment of Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome and Sustained Chylomicronemia
۳۶. Special Patient Populations : Acute Coronary Syndromes
۳۷. Special Patient Populations : Transplant Recipients
۳۸. Special Populations : Chronic Kidney Disease
۳۹. Special Patient Populations : Lipid Abnormalities in High-Risk Racial/Ethnic Groups
۴۰. Persons With Human Immunodeficiency Virus
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=356422
نویسنده : Christie M. Ballantyne MD FACP
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 491
(ISBN) شابک : 0323882862
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $167.99
حجم فایل : 30 MB