دانلود کتاب مبانی AAC: رویکردی مبتنی بر مورد برای تقویت ارتباطات
Fundamentals of AAC: A Case-Based Approach to Enhancing Communication, 1ed
Fundamentals of AAC: A Case-Based Approach to Enhancing Communication is a course-friendly textbook designed to walk readers through the theoretical and clinical underpinnings of assessment, intervention, and consultation for individuals with complex communication needs across the lifespan. Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) encompasses a variety of communication methods and is used by those with a wide range of speech and language impairments. With a consistent framework and descriptive case studies, as well as input from various stakeholders, readers can gain a comprehensive understanding of the needs of persons who use AAC and how to provide them with ethically and culturally considerate support.
Unlike other texts on this topic, this book empowers the reader to visualize AAC in action. Each chapter offers evidence-based information about the topic along with a case study. The case studies combined with short essays from various stakeholders illustrate the variety of ways in which AAC can enhance an individual’s connection with their communication partners and community, and the role of the speech-language pathologist as integral to this process.
Intended to easily translate into a six, eight or 13-week semester course, this textbook is divided into seven distinct sections:
- Section I provides an overview of AAC, no-tech, mid-tech, and high-tech AAC systems, as well as mobile technology and advancing technology.
- Section II discusses cultural and linguistic responsivity and how this underlies AAC systems and services.
- Section III reviews AAC assessment, intervention and implementation for toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged individuals, along with goal-writing and data collection.
- Section IV covers assessment, intervention, and implementation for young adults and adults needing AAC.
- Section V offers the reader detailed information and rich examples of the application of AAC for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Section VI provides the theoretical foundation and exemplar case studies of AAC for persons with acquired disabilities.
- Section VII details consultation and training for various stakeholders, as well as tele-AAC services.
- Overviews with key terms set the stage for each section
- ۳۶ case studies with questions and visuals to clearly depict each case
- Boxes with practical tips and expert advice
- A PluralPlus companion website with diverse online resources for instructors in the Instructor’s Manual and video vignettes and tutorials for readers
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=273844
نویسنده : Nerissa Hall
ناشر : Plural Publishing, Inc.; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 585
(ISBN) شابک : 1635503531
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $92.67
حجم فایل : 38 MB