In the fast-changing age of precision medicine, PET/CT is increasingly important for accurate cancer staging and evaluation of treatment response. Fundamentals of Oncologic PET/CT, by Dr. Gary A. Ulaner, offers an organized, systematic introduction to reading and interpreting PET/CT studies, ideal for radiology and nuclear medicine residents, practicing radiologists, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists. Synthesizing eight years’ worth of cases and lectures from one of the largest cancer centers in the world, this title provides a real-world, practical approach, taking you through the body organ by organ as it explains how to integrate both the FDG PET and CT findings to best interpret each lesion.
- Based on the Annual Oncologic PET/CT Continuing Education Course founded and directed by Dr. Ulaner.
- Provides step-by-step guidance on how to interpret PET/CT images for patients with cancer.
- Uses a unique, highly practical format, presenting common and uncommon findings for each organ system, and then explaining how to best arrive at a diagnosis for those findings.
- Describes how to integrate PET findings with CT, MR, ultrasound, and radiography, to increase specificity of PET findings.
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality PET, CT, and correlative radiographic images, with over 600 in full color.
- Discusses how to avoid common interpretive pitfalls.
- Demonstrates how to organize an FDG PET/CT report efficiently and concisely.
- Includes a separate chapter on novel radiotracers – including Sodium Fluoride, DOTATATE, Choline, Fluciclovine, and PSMA targeting agents.
“This is a high-quality book for readers who want a big-picture overview of oncological PET/CT without getting lost in low-yield details.”
-Stanislav Ryndin, D.O. (Baystate Medical Center) for Doody’s Review Service
۱. Introduction to FDG PET/CT
۲. Fundamentals of an Oncologic FDG PET/CT Report
۴. Muscle, Nerve
۵. Skin, Breast
۷. Face and Neck
۱۰. Mediastinum – Vessels and Masses
۱۲. Hepatobiliary (Liver, Gallbladder, Biliary Tree)
۱۹. Small bowel
۲۰. Colon, Anus
۲۳. Uterus – Endometrium, Myometrium, Cervix
۲۷. Lymph Nodes
۲۸. Fluciovine, Dotatate, and Sodium Fluoride
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=163442
نویسنده : Gary A. Ulaner MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 291
(ISBN) شابک : 0323568696
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $85.82
حجم فایل : 23 MB