دانلود کتاب مجموعه تصاویر پزشکی نتر: دستگاه پوششی (جلد چهارم) |
The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Integumentary System, 2ed
The Integumentary System, by Bryan E. Anderson, MD, takes a concise and highly visual approach to illustrate the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the skin, hair and nails. This newly added, never-before-published volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (formerly the CIBA “Green Books”) captures current clinical perspectives on the integumentary system – from normal anatomy and histology to pathology, dermatology, and common issues in plastic surgery and wound healing. Using classic Netter illustrations and new illustrations created in the Netter tradition, as well as a great many cutting-edge histologic micrographs and diagnostic images, it provides a vivid, illuminating, and clinically indispensable view of this body system.
- Gain a rich, holistic clinical view of every structure by seeing classic Netter anatomic illustrations, cutting-edge histologic images and diagnostic imaging studies side by side.
- Visualize the most recent topics in cutaneous pathology such as sporothrix and cutaneous t-cell lymphoma as well as classic problems like alopecia and neurofibromatosis, informed by the latest developments in molecular biology and histologic imaging.
- See current dermatologic concepts captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via major new contributions from Netter disciple Carlos Machado, MD – making complex concepts easy to understand and remember through the precision, clarity, detail, and realism for which Netter’s work has always been known.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the skin, hair, and nails in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Adeptly navigate current controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine with guidance from the Editor and informed by an experienced international advisory board.
“The strength of this book lies in its organization and clarity. It would be a valuable study aid for learning the salient points about a disease and the current pathophysiology. The illustrations help readers digest and visualize the information in a more lasting fashion. Although I believe everyone can benefit from this book, it is written at an advanced level and is not a beginning dermatology book. I personally like that orientation. It immediately addresses the important points about the diseases and does not waste time on repeating fundamental concepts.”- Patricia Wong, MD (Stanford University Medical Center) Doody Review Services
Section 1 – Anatomy, Physiology, and Embryology
Section 2 – Benign GrowthS
SECTION 3 – MALIGNANT GROWTHS
Section 4 – rashes
SECTION 5 – AUTOIMMUNE BLISTERING DISEASES
Section 6 – Infecitous Diseases
SECTION 7 – HAIR AND NAIL DISEASE
Section 8 – Nutrition and Metabolic Diseases
Section 9 – Genodermatoses and Syndromes
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=13594
نویسنده : Bryan E. Anderson MD
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 272
(ISBN) شابک : 1437756549
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $99.95
حجم فایل : 33 MB