دانلود کتاب محاسبات ریاضی برای تکنسین داروخانه
Math Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians: A Worktext, 2ed
Written for pharmacy technicians, and addressing the competencies developed by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), Math Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians, 2nd Edition helps you learn to calculate drug dosages safely and accurately. A practical worktext format covers everything from basic math skills to reading and interpreting labels and physicians’ orders, introducing key calculation and conversion concepts and then providing hundreds of problems so you can practice and master the material. Other vital topics include conversions between the various measurement systems, reconstituting liquid medications, and calculating medications based on a patient’s age or body weight. Written by experienced pharmacist Robert Fulcher and educator Eugenia Fulcher, Math Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians helps you learn calculation skills and develop the competencies needed by pharmacy technicians.
- Learning objectives and definitions of key words begin each chapter.
- Pretests in each chapter allow readers to assess their current knowledge of specific topics.
- Step-by-step examples make it easy to learn and remember how to do equations and use formulas.
- Hundreds of practice problems provide practice with calculations, conversions, and measurements.
- Actual drug labels accompany examples and problems, for real-world experience with the information you will see in pharmacy practice.
- Business Math for Pharmacy Technicians chapter introduces the calculations needed in retail pharmacy settings.
- Body system icons appear next to medication names to help you associate different drugs with their respective disorders and body systems.
- Points to Remember boxes make it easy to learn and remember key information.
- Review of Rules sections in each chapter summarize the rules and methods for performing equations.
- Chapter reviews provide a quick summary of the key concepts in each chapter.
- Posttests in each chapter allow you to assess how well you have learned the material.
- A comprehensive posttest includes 50 questions that assess your knowledge of all major topics covered in the book.
- Helpful study tools also include an answer key for odd-numbered problems and a comprehensive glossary.
- Updated content meets ASHP requirements and features new topics such as powder volume and compounding problems, formulas for reducing and enlarging medications, and opportunities to write out prescription label directions.
- Tech Note boxes offer helpful advice on real-life situations you may encounter in the pharmacy.
- Tech Alert boxes warn against common pharmacy and medication errors that could impact patients’ safety.
- Additional prescription and practice exercises give you valuable experience with translating physician directions into patient instructions.
Chapter 1 Assessment of Mathematical Calculation Skills Needed for Pharmacy Technicians
Chapter 2 Review of Basic Mathematical Skills
Chapter 3 Conversion of Clinical Measurements of Numbers, Time, and Temperature
Chapter 4 Comparisons of Measurement Systems
Chapter 5 Conversions among Measurement Systems
Chapter 6 Interpretation of Medication Labels and Orders
Chapter 7 Calculation of Solid Oral Doses and Dosages
Chapter 8 Calculate Doses of Oral and Parenteral Liquid Medications
Chapter 9 Reconstitution of Powders or Crystals into Liquid Medications
Chapter 10 Calculation of Medications for Special Populations Based on Body Weight and Patient Age
Chapter 11 Calculation of Medications Measured in Units, Milliequivalents, and Percentages of Concentration
Chapter 12 Calculation of Medications Used Intravenously
Chapter 13 Calculation of Mixtures from Stock Medications
Chapter 14 Interpreting Physicians’ Orders for Dosages
Chapter 15 Business Math for Pharmacy Technicians
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=28195
نویسنده : Robert M. Fulcher BS Chem BSPh RPh
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 691
(ISBN) شابک : 1437723667
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $62.08
حجم فایل : 43 MB