Anatomical localization skills based in physical examination are essential for any clinician caring for patients with neurologic disease processes. Newly revised and updated, Localization in Clinical Neurology, Seventh Edition, uses detailed, easy-to-read descriptions and full-color illustrations to help you understand and pinpoint the source of a patient’s signs and symptoms. Improve your diagnostic accuracy and avoid unnecessary testing with this outstanding roadmap to neurologic diagnosis.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all brain regions, as well as cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerves.
- Detailed discussions cover relevant anatomy, followed by the lesions related to each anatomic feature.
- New material reflects recent developments regarding neuroanatomy and principles of neurologic localization.
- New diagrams and tables, including “Abnormalities of iris structure affecting pupils” and “Drugs and toxins that can cause miosis or mydraisis,” organize key information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Revised illustrations clearly portray the nerve pathways.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Chapter 1: General Principles of Neurologic Localization
Chapter 2: Peripheral Nerves
Chapter 3: Cervical, Brachial,, and Lumbosacral Plexuses
Chapter 4: Spinal Nerve and Root
Chapter 5: Spinal Cord
Chapter 6: Cranial NerveI(The Olfactory Nerve)
Chapter 7: Visual Pathways
Chapter 8: The Localization of Lesions Affecting the Ocular Motor System
Chapter 9: Cranial Nerve V (The Trigeminal Nerve)
Chapter 10: Cranial Nerve VII (The Facial Nerve)
Chapter 11: Cranial Neve VIII (The Vestibulocochlear Neve)
Chapter 12: Cranial Neves IX and X (The Glossopharyngeal and Vagus Neves)
Chapter 13: Cranial Neve XI (The Spinal Accessory Neve)
Chapter 14: Cranial Neve XII (The Hypoglossal Neve)
Chapter 15: Brainstem
Chapter 16: The Cerebellum
Chapter 17: The Localization of Lesions Affecting the Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland
Chapter 18: The Anatomic Localization of Lesions in the Thalamus
Chapter 19: Basal Ganglia
Chapter 20: The Localization of Lesions Affecting the Cerebral Hemispheres
Chapter 21: Localization of Lesions in the Autonomic Nevous System
Chapter 22: Vascular Syndromes of the Forebrainr Brainstem, and Cerebellum
Chapter 23: The Localization of Lesions Causing Coma
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=93480
نویسنده : Paul Brazis , Joseph C. Masdeu MD PhD
ناشر : LWW; Seventh edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 2677
(ISBN) شابک : 1496319125
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $117.71
حجم فایل : 160 MB