دانلود کتاب مداخله ارتوتیک برای دست و اندام فوقانی
Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity, 3ed
This comprehensive text is the perfect resource for use in the classroom, during labs, and in clinical practice for both occupational and physical therapists. Additionally, it is a great reference for those studying to become a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT). Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity: Splinting Principles and Process superbly highlights anatomical and mechanical principles; discusses associated indications and precautions; and promotes clinical reasoning skills by presenting various patient examples, therefore allowing you to confidently utilize techniques in clinical practice.
This updated third edition is divided into the following sections: fundamentals necessary for successful orthotic fabrication, additional intervention methods, and orthoses for specific diagnoses and patient populations. Now with a larger format for more generous pattern appreciation, as well as incorporated and revised evidence-based content from an expanded list of contributing authors, it remains the go-to resource for every level of usage.
- New Chapters on Relative Motion Orthoses, Prosthetics, Orficast,Delta-Cast, and Tendon & Nerve Transfers.
- Fabrication Process Manual is now a separate supplemental resource including comprehensive step-by-step directions for more than 60 orthoses in addition to dozens more orthosis options included within the Clinical and Expert Pearls.
- Full-color photographs of actual patients provide hundreds of new clinical examples demonstrating the direct link to clinical practice.
- Larger Format of textbook allowing for larger images and additional content.
- Addition of Expert Pearls generously shared by dozens of hand therapy experts from around the world including unique orthotic ideas, tips, and material usage.
- Field Notes written by chosen clinical experts highlighting a unique perspective on that chapter’s content.
- FAQs list common questions therapists have related to orthotic fabrication and other intervention strategies for a specific patient population.
- Respected Surgeons contributed their thoughts highlighting the important collaborative relationship between a surgeon and hand therapist.
۱ Concepts of Qrthotic Fundamentals
۲ Anatomical Principles
۳ Tissue Healing
۴ Mechanical Principles
۵ Equipment and Materials
۶ Fabrication Process
۷ Relative Motion Orthoses
۸ Upper Extremity Prosthetics
۹ Prefabricated Orthoses
۱۱ Orfkast® and Orficast® More
۱۳ Taping Techniques
۱۴ Neoprene Orthoses
۱۸ Extensor Tendon Injuries
۱۹ Flexor Tendon Injuries
۲۰ Peripheral Nerve Injuries
۲۱ Tendon and Nerve Transfers
۲۲ The Athlete
۲۳ Adult Neurologic Dysfunction
۲۴ The Pediatric Patient
۲۶ The Musician
۲۷ Hand and Upper Extremity Transplantation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=212770
نویسنده : MaryLynn Jacobs
ناشر : LWW; Third edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 2719
(ISBN) شابک : 1975140958
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $89.76
حجم فایل : 605 MB