دانلود کتاب مدالیتی برای مداخله درمانی میچلوویتز
Michlovitz’s Modalities for Therapeutic Intervention, 6ed
A volume in the Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation Series, edited by Steven L. Wolf, PhD, PT, FAPTA.
Here’s a current, concise, and evidence-based approach to the selection, application, and biophysical effects of therapeutic modalities in a case-based format with a wealth of photographs and figures.
The 6th Edition builds and expands on the strengths of previous editions and their focus on expanding and strengthening clinical decision-making skills through a hands-on, problem-solving approach.
- Evidence-based content presents standards of care that you can build upon as new research appears.
- “Clinical Controversy” boxes offer different opinions on the appropriate use of modalities.
- ”Points for Decision Making” boxes promote problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Question-driven case studies with provide you with rationales to select and apply to therapeutic modalities.
- Illustrations, photographs, and graphs bring the text to life and familiarize you with the equipment you’ll need to know when you enter your clinical rotations.
- Important facts, highlighted in each chapter, prepare you for tests on the clinical application of the modality.
- “Key Word Literature Searches” and “Websites for Literature for Evidence” boxes enhance your understanding of research and evidence.
New To This Edition
- Completely enhanced, revised and updated throughout to reflect the science and practice of therapeutic interventions.
- Two new chapters! Mechanisms of Pain and Use of Therapeutic Modalities Therapeutic Modalities for Improving Range of Motion
- Advanced coverage of electrotherapy, encompassing conventional uses of electrical currents and electrotherapeutic interventions
- Full color throughout.
- Additional “Key Points” and “Clinical Controversies” boxes throughout the text.
- Updated and revised decision-based case studies.
۱. Therapeutic Modalities Past, Present, and Future: Their Role in the Patient Care Management Model
۲. Cold Therapy Modalities
۳. Therapeutic Heat
۴. Therapeutic Ultrasound
۵. Hydrotherapy: The Use of Water as a Therapeutic Agent
۶. Electromagnetic Waves – Laser, Diathermy, and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields
۷. Spinal Traction
۸. Intermittent Pneumatic Compression
۹. Foundations of Clinical Electrotherapy
۱۰. Clinical Electrical Stimulation: Application and Techniques
۱۱. Mechanisms of Pain and Use of Therapeutic Modalities
۱۲. Therapeutic Modalities ffor Tissue Healing
۱۳. Electrotherapy for Musculoskeletal Disorders
۱۴. NMES and FES in Patients With Neurological Diagnoses
۱۵. Therapeutic Modalities for Tissue Healing
۱۶. Alternative Modalities for Pain and Tissue Healing
۱۷. Electrophysiological Testing of Nerves and Muscles
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=52829
نویسنده : James W. Bellew PT EdD
ناشر : F.A. Davis Company; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 576
(ISBN) شابک : 0803645635
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $62.95
حجم فایل : 20 MB