دانلود کتاب مدیریت دندانپزشکی در مورد بیمار در معرض خطر پزشکی لیتل و فالاس
Little and Falace’s Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 9ed
Learn how to provide dental care to any patient, regardless of existing medical conditions. Little and Falace’s Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 9th Edition, has been thoroughly revised to give you the information you need to assess common problems, and make safe and healthy dental management decisions. The new addition includes expanded coverage of women’s health issues and introduces a process for developing a medical-risk source. Also, each chapter features vivid illustrations and well-organized tables to give you in-depth details and overall summaries to help you get to the root of your future patients’ needs.
- Logical organization of conditions makes it easy for you to understand and follow the material as you prepare to treat patients.
- Standardized assessment process helps you to ascertain the severity and stability of common medical disorders.
- Dental management summary table summarizes important factors for consideration in the dental management of medically compromised patients.
- Over 400 color images provide a visual guide and highlight key information.
- Dental management box in each chapter allows you to locate key information for evaluating a medically compromised patient.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised content provides you with the most current, evidence-based information you need to make dental management decisions.
- NEW! Evidence-based process for creating a medical-risk score enables you to determine whether the benefit of treatment outweighs the risk of a complication.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of women’s health issues addresses issues specific to women that can impact dental management.
۱. Patient Evaluation and Risk Assessment
۲. Infective Endocarditis
۴. Ischemic Heart Disease
۵. Cardiac Arrhythmias
۶. Heart Failure (or Congestive Heart Failure)
۷. Pulmonary Disease
۸. Smoking and Tobacco Use Cessation
۹. Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders
۱۰. Liver Disease
۱۱. Gastrointestinal Disease
۱۲. Chronic Kidney Disease and Dialysis
۱۳. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
۱۴. Diabetes Mellitus
۱۵. Adrenal Insufficiency
۱۶. Thyroid Diseases
۱۷. Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
۱۸. AIDS, HIV Infection, and Related Conditions
۲۰. Rheumatologic and Connective Tissue Disorders
۲۱. Organ and Bone Marrow Transplantation
۲۲. Disorders of Red Blood Cells
۲۳. Disorders of White Blood Cells
۲۴. Acquired Bleeding and Hypercoagulable Disorders
۲۵. Congenital Bleeding and Hypercoagulable Disorders
۲۶. Cancer and Oral Care of the Patient
۲۷. Neurologic Disorders
۲۸. Anxiety, Eating Disorders, and Behavioral Reactions to Illness
۲۹. Psychiatric Disorders
۳۰. Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Appendix A. Guide to Management of Common Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office
Appendix B. Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health Care Settings
Appendix C. Therapeutic Management of Common Oral Lesions
Appendix D. Drug Interactions of Significance to Dentistry
Appendix E. Alternative and Complementary Medicine of Potential Importance in Dentistry
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=263050
نویسنده : James W. Little DMD MS
ناشر : Mosby; 9th edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 718
(ISBN) شابک : 0323443559
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $95.14
حجم فایل : 45 MB