دانلود کتاب مدیریت عملی فلج شبکه بازویی کودکان و بزرگسالان |
Practical Management of Pediatric and Adult Brachial Plexus Palsies, 1ed
Practical Management of Pediatric and Adult Brachial Plexus Palsies covers in-depth surgical techniques for managing disorders of this crucial nerve complex so that you can most effectively treat injuries in patients of any age. Drs. Kevin Chung, Lynda Yan, and John McGillicuddy present a multidisciplinary approach to pediatric brachial plexus injury treatment and rehabilitation, obstetric considerations, and other hot topics in the field. With access to the full text and surgical videos online at expertconsult.com, you’ll have the dynamic, visual guidance you need to manage injuries to the brachial plexus.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with surgical videos demonstrating how to perform key procedures.
- See cases as they present in practice through color illustrations, photos, and diagrams that highlight key anatomical structures and relationships.
- Apply multidisciplinary best practices with advice from internationally respected authorities in neurosurgery, orthopaedics, plastic surgery, and other relevant fields.
- Hone your technique with coverage that emphasizes optimizing outcomes with pearls and discussions of common pitfalls.
- Prepare for collaborating with other physicians thanks to a multidisciplinary approach that covers medical and legal aspects in addition to surgery.
- Find information quickly and easily with a full-color layout.
The interdisciplinary resource you need to tackle the challenges of Brachial Plexus Palsies
۱ Anatomy of the brachial plexus
۲ Physiology of nerve injury and regeneration
۳ Clinical examination of the patient with brachial plexus palsy
۴ Clinical presentation and considerations of neonatal brachial plexus palsy
۵ Neonatal brachial plexus palsy:
۶ Guidelines for attorney-physician interactions about brachial plexus palsy patients
۷ The role of electrodiagnosis in infants with brachial plexus palsies
۸ Radiographic assessment in pediatric brachial plexus palsies
۹ Nerve repair/reconstruction strategies for neonatal brachial plexus palsies
۱۰ Shoulder sequelae in children with brachial plexus palsy
۱۱ Reconstructive strategies for recovery of hand function
۱۲ Rehabilitation concepts for pediatric brachial plexus palsies
۱۳ Outcomes of treatment for neonatal brachial plexus palsy
۱۴ Clinical examination and diagnosis
۱۵ Nerve repair/nerve transfer strategies for adult brachial plexus palsies
۱۶ Operative neurophysiology of the brachial plexus intraoperative electrodiagnostic studies
۱۷ Practical application of electrodiagnostic studies to evaluate adult brachial plexus lesions
۱۸ Radiographic assessment of adult brachial plexus injuries
۱۹ Reconstructive procedures for the upper extremity
۲۰ Surgical procedures for recovery of hand function
۲۱ Rehabilitation concepts for adult brachial plexus injuries
۲۲ Thoracic outlet syndrome
۲۳ Strategies for treating pain
۲۴ Outcomes of treatment for adult brachial plexus injuries
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=26844
نویسنده : Kevin C. Chung MD MS , Lynda J-S Yang MD PhD
ناشر : Kevin C. Chung MD MS , Lynda J-S Yang MD PhD
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 408
(ISBN) شابک : 1437705758
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $225.15
حجم فایل : 43 MB