دانلود کتاب مراقبتهای ویژه وینسنت (نسخه ویژه) |
Textbook of Critical Care: Expert Consult Premium Edition, 6ed
Textbook of Critical Care, by Drs. Jean-Louis Vincent, Edward Abraham, Frederick A. Moore, Patrick Kochanek, and Mitchell P. Fink, remains your best source on effective management of critically ill patients. This trusted reference – acclaimed for its success in bridging the gap between medical and surgical critical care – now features an even stronger focus on patient outcomes, equipping you with the proven, evidence-based guidance you need to successfully overcome a full range of practice challenges. Inside, you’ll find totally updated coverage of vital topics, such as coagulation and apoptosis in certain critical care illnesses, such as acute lung injury and adult respiratory distress syndrome; sepsis and other serious infectious diseases; specific organ dysfunction and failure; and many other vital topics. At www.expertconsult.com you can access the complete contents of the book online, rapidly searchable, with regular updates plus new videos that demonstrate how to perform key critical care procedures. The result is an even more indispensable reference for every ICU.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, rapidly searchable, and stay current for years to come with regular online updates.
- Practice with confidence by consulting with a “who’s who” of global experts on every facet of critical care medicine.
- Implement today’s most promising, evidence-based care strategies with an enhanced focus on patient outcomes.
- Effectively apply the latest techniques and approaches with totally updated coverage of the importance of coagulation and apoptosis in certain critical care illnesses, such as acute lung injury and adult respiratory distress syndrome; sepsis and other serious infectious diseases; specific organ dysfunction and failure; and many other vital topics.
- See how to perform key critical care procedures by watching a wealth of new videos online.
- Focus on the practical guidance you need with the aid of a new, more templated format in which basic science content has been integrated within clinical chapters, and all procedural content has been streamlined for online presentation and paired with videos.
The leading title in its field, the Textbook of Critical Care is now entirely focused on clinical care issues with brand-new topics and supplemental videos and the entire procedures section is now located online.
“The editors should be congratulated for the choice of the contributors and for the style of presentation making the many, many parts fit nicely together. This book and the corresponding Web site can be recommended as an essential reference source for the busy clinical intensivist.” – Anesthesiology, review of the 5th Edition
“Every ICU should have one, and every ICU should have access to the on-line version, which I think is more useful than the paper version.” – British Journal of Anaesthesia, review of the 5th Edition
“This remains the leading comprehensive reference in this field. Content quality has been maintained while book size has been reduced by moving the references and procedure descriptions to the website. Web resources include a library of images from the book, with the option to download and reference links to Medline.” – David J. Dries, MD(University of Minnesota Medical School), Excerpts from Doody’s review service, rating – 4 Stars!
۱ Sudden Deterioration of Neurological Status
۳ Management of Acute Pain
۴ Fever and Hypothermia
۵ Very High Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure
۶ Low Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure
۷ Tachycardia and Bradycardia
۸ Arterial Hypoxemia
۹ Acute Respiratory Failure
۱۲ Disturbances of Acid-base Balance
۱۳ Hypernatremia and Hyponatremia
۱۴ Hyperkalemia and Hypokalemia
۱۵ Hyperphosphatemia and Hypophosphatemia
۱۷ Hypercalcemia and Hypocalcemia
۲۳ The Management of Gastrointestinal Bleeding
۲۷ Chest Pain
۲۸ Biochemical or Electrocardiographic Evidence of Acute Myocardial Injury
۲۹ Biochemical, Cellular, and Molecular Mechanisms of Neuronal Death and Secondary Brain Injury in Critical Care
۳۰ Critical Neuropathophysiology
۳۱ Advanced Bedside Neuromonitoring
۳۳ Cardiopulmonary Cerebral Resuscitation
۳۴ Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke
۳۵ Nontraumatic Intracerebral and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
۳۶ Seizures in the Critically Ill
۳۷ Neuromuscular Disorders in the ICU
۳۸ Traumatic Brain Injury
۳۹ Spinal Cord Injury
۲۲۰ Building Teamwork to Improve Outcomes221 The Pursuit of Performance Excellence221 The Pursuit of Performance Excellence
۲۲۲ Severity of Illness Indices and Outcome Prediction: Development and Evaluation
۲۲۳ Evaluating Pediatric Critical Care
۲۲۴ Key Issues in Critical Care Nursing
۲۲۵ Transport Medicine
۲۲۶ Mass Critical Care
۲۲۷ Evidence-Based Critical Care
۲۲۸ Teaching Critical Care
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=12456
نویسنده : Jean-Louis Vincent MD PhD , Edward Abraham MD
ناشر : Saunders; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1829
(ISBN) شابک : 143771367X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $150.00
حجم فایل : 100 MB