Still the #1 resource for today’s pediatric ICU teams, Pediatric Critical Care, 5th Edition covers the entire field, from basic science to cutting-edge clinical applications. Drs. Bradley P. Fuhrman and Jerry J. Zimmerman, accompanied by an expert team of editors and contributors from around the world, bring you today’s best information on the current and future landscape of pediatric critical care so you can consistently deliver optimum care to your young patients.
- Boasts highly readable, concise chapters with hundreds of useful photos, diagrams, algorithms, and clinical pearls.
- Clear, logical, organ-system approach allows you to focus on the development, function, and treatment of a wide range of disease entities.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new content on the expanding use of ultrasound at the bedside and the increase in nursing responsibilities in the PICU.
- Eighteen new chapters cover topics such as delirium, metabolism, endocrinology, nutrition, nursing, and much more.
- Features expanded and updated information on critical communication, professionalism, long-term outcomes, palliative care, ultrasonography, PCCM in resource-limited settings, ventilator-induced lung injury, non-invasive ventilation, updated CNS pathophysiology, the ‘Erythron’, and immunity and infection.
- Online content is enhanced with over 500 board-style review questions and answers.
“an outstanding resource for clinicianscaring for children with critical illnesses”
“Now in its fifth edition, this book remains a leading resource for providers at all levels. It reviews both complex pathophysiology and treatment strategies effectively. The accompanying ebook allows separate review of the text, figures, and references.” Reviewed by David J. Dries, MD (University of Minnesota Medical School) Doody’s Score: 90. 4 Stars!
Section 1. Pediatric Critical Care: The Discipline
Section 2. Cardiovascular System
Section 3. Respiratory System
Section 4. Central Nervous System
Section 5. Renal, Fluids, Electrolytets
Section 6. Metabolism, Endocrinology, and Nutrition
Section 7. Hematology-Oncology
Section 8. Gastrointestinal System
Section 9. Immunity and Infection
Section 10. Environmental Hazards
Section 11. Pediatric Trauma
Section 12. Pharmacology and Toxicology
Section 13. Anesthesia Principles for the PICU
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=147005
نویسنده : Jerry J. Zimmerman MD PhD FCCM
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات :
(ISBN) شابک : 0323378390
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $147.02
حجم فایل : 125 MB