دانلود کتاب مراقبت از بیمار در رادیوگرافی: همراه با معرفی تصویربرداری پزشکی
Patient Care in Radiography: With an Introduction to Medical Imaging, 9ed
Learn the technical and interpersonal skills you need to care for radiography patients! Patient Care in Radiography with an Introduction to Medical Imaging, 9th Edition provides illustrated, step-by-step instructions for a wide range of patient procedures and imaging modalities. To ensure safe and effective patient care, key concepts are demonstrated visually and always applied to clinical practice. New to this edition is coverage of the latest post-image manipulation techniques and ASRT Practice Standards. Written by noted radiology educators Ruth Ann Ehrlich and Dawn Coakes, this text emphasizes important skills such as patient assessment, infection control, patient transfer, and bedside radiography.
- Coverage of patient care and procedural skills help you provide safe, high-quality patient care along with technical proficiency.
- Step-by-step procedures are shown in photo essays, and are demonstrated with more than 400 full-color illustrations.
- Information from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists familiarizes you with the organization that guides your profession.
- Case studies focus on medicolegal terms, standards, and applications, helping you build the problem-solving skills needed to deal with situations you will encounter in the clinical setting
- Chapter outlines, objectives, key terms, summaries, review questions, and critical thinking exercises focus on the key information in each chapter and help you assess your grasp of the material.
- Coverage of infection control helps you prevent the spread of diseases.
- Special Imaging Modalities chapter provides an overview of patient care for a wide range of imaging methods.
- Answers to the review questions make it easy to check your knowledge.
- UPDATED practice requirements include ASRT Practice Standards and AHA Patient Care Partnership Standards.
- NEW contrast products and post-image manipulation techniques include the newest material on Cone beam utilization, MR imaging, image-guided therapy, and kV imaging.
- NEW images highlight many patient procedures, showing exactly how to care for patients.
۱ Introduction to Radiography
۲ Image Quality Factors
۳ Radiation Effects and Safety
۴ The Health Care Delivery System
۵ Professional Roles and Behaviors
۶ Professional Attitudes and Communications
۸ Infection Control Concepts
۹ Preventing Disease Transmission
۱۰ Response to Patients’ Personal and Physical Needs
۱۱ Patient Assessment
۱۲ Patient Transfer
۱۳ Medication Information
۱۴ Medication Administration
۱۵ Emergency Response
۱۶ Dealing with Acute Situations
۱۷ Preparation and Examination of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۸ Surgical Asepsis
۱۹ Contrast Media and Special Radiographic Techniques
۲۰ Bedside Radiography: Special Conditions and Environments
۲۱ Radiography in Surgery
۲۲ Special Imaging Modalities
Appendix A: The Practice Standards for Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy: Radiography Practice Standards
Appendix B: Informed Consent Form
Appendix C: Accepted Abbreviations and Descriptive Terms Used in Charting
Appendix D: Incident Report Form
Appendix E: Abbreviated List of Useful Clinical Phrases in Spanish
Appendix F: Radiology Department Infection Control Procedures
Appendix G: Infection Control Guidelines
Appendix H: Urine Collection
Appendix I: Two- And Three-Person Lift
Appendix J: Iodinated Contrast Media Products for Radiography
Appendix K: Catheterization Technique
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=78687
نویسنده : Ruth Ann Ehrlich RT(R) , Dawn M Coakes
ناشر : Mosby; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 512
(ISBN) شابک : 0323353762
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $74.11
حجم فایل : 16 MB