Get an in-depth look at pediatric primary care through the eyes of a Nurse Practitioner! Pediatric Primary Care, 6th Edition guides readers through the process of assessing, managing, and preventing health problems in infants, children, and adolescents. Key topics include developmental theory, issues of daily living, the health status of children today, and diversity and cultural considerations. This sixth edition also features a wealth of new content and updates – such as a new chapter on pediatric pharmacology, full-color design and illustrations, new QSEN integration, updated coverage of the impact of the Affordable Care Act, a refocused chapter on practice management, and more – to keep readers up to date on the latest issues affecting practice today.
- Comprehensive content provides a complete foundation in the primary care of children from the unique perspective of the Nurse Practitioner and covers the full spectrum of health conditions seen in the primary care of children, emphasizing both prevention and management.
- In-depth guidance on assessing and managing pediatrichealth problems covers patients from infancy through adolescence.
- Four-part organization includes 1) an introductory unit on the foundations of global pediatric health, child and family health assessment, and cultural perspectives for pediatric primary care; 2) a unit on managing child development; 3) a unit on health promotion and management; and 4) a unit on disease management.
- Content devoted to issues of daily living covers issues that are a part of every child’s growth – such as nutrition and toilet training – that could lead to health problems unless appropriate education and guidance are given.
- Algorithms are used throughout the book to provide a concise overview of the evaluation and management of common disorders.
- Resources for providers and families are also included throughout the text for further information.
- Expert editor team well is well-versed in the scope of practice and knowledge base of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNPs) and Family Nurse Practitioners (FNPs).
۱ Health Status of Children
۲ Child and Family Health Assessment
۳ Cultural Considerations for Pediatric Primary Care
۴ Developmental Management in Pediatric Primary Care
۵ Developmental Management of Infants
۶ Developmental Management of Early Childhood
۷ Developmental Management of School-Age Children
۸ Developmental Management of Adolescents
۹ Introduction to Functional Health Patterns and Health Promotion
۱۲ Elimination Patterns
۱۳ Physical Activity and Sports for Children and Adolescents
۱۴ Sleep and Rest
۱۶ Values, Beliefs,and Spirituality
۱۷ Role Relationships
۱۸ Self-Perception Issues
۱۹ Coping and Stress Tolerance
۲۰ Cognitive-Perceptual Disorders
۲۱Introduction to Disease Management
۲۲ Prescribing Medications in Pediatrics
۲۳ Pediatric Pain Management
۲۴ Infectious Diseases and Immunizations
۲۵ Atopic, Rheumatic, and Immunodeficiency Disorders
۲۶ Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
۲۷ Hematologic Disorders
۲۸ Neurologic Disorders
۲۹ Eye Disorders
۳۰ Ear Disorders
۳۱ Cardiovascular Disorders
۳۲ Respiratory Disorders
۳۳ Gastrointestinal Disorders
۳۴ Dental and Oral Disorders
۳۵ Genitourinary Disorders
۳۶ Gynecologic Disorders
۳۷ Dermatologic Disorders
۳۸ Musculoskeletal Disorders
۳۹ Perinatal Disorders
۴۰ Common Injuries
۴۱ Genetics Disorders
۴۲ Environmental Health Issues
۴۳ Complementary Health Therapies in Pediatric Primary Care
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=27722
نویسنده : Catherine E. Burns PhD RN CPNP-PC FAAN
ناشر : Saunders; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1435
(ISBN) شابک : 032324338X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $82.20
حجم فایل : 56 MB