Learn to improve the respiratory care of neonates, infants, and children. Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care, 5th Edition gives you a solid foundationin the assessment and treatment of respiratory disorders. Clear, full-color coverage simplifies the principles of respiratory care while emphasizing clinical application. A critical piece in respiratory care’s total curriculum solution, this new edition includes all the changes in current clinical practice and in the education environment. Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter break down key content into measurable behaviors, criteria, and conditions, and self-assessment questions provide an excellent review for the NBRC Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty exam.
- UPDATED! Content reflects the latest developments in the field meeting the needs of AD programs and BS Respiratory Care programs which are growing in this field.
- NBRC exam-style assessment questions test your comprehension of the material in each chapter.
- Neonatal and pediatric disorders case studies provide an opportunity to see how content covered in the text applies to the more difficult areas of care for neonatal and pediatric disorders.
- Comprehensive test preparation is provided through coverage of all the content in the matrix for the NPS exam.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight what you should learn by breaking down key content into measurable behaviors, criteria, and conditions.
- Academic and authoritative presentation of content covers all of the major topics of respiratory care for neonates, infants, and children, including both theory and application.
- Dedicated Quality and Safety chapter addresses quality care for the neonatal/pediatric patient.
- NEW! Revised chapter Invasive Mechanical Ventilation of the Neonate and Pediatric Patient, conforms to the new terminology and taxonomy for modes of ventilation.
- NEW! Additional case studies provides more application opportunities for you.
- NEW! Revised content better correlates to the NBRC NPS exam.
۱. Fetal Lung Development
۲. Fetal Gas Exchange and Circulation
۳. Antenatal Assessment and High-Risk Delivery
۴. Examination and Assessment of the Neonatal and Pediatric Patient
۵. Pulmonary Function Testing and Bedside Pulmonary Mechanics
۶. Radiographic Assessment
۷. Pediatric Flexible Bronchoscopy
۸. Invasive Blood Gas Analysis and Cardiovascular Monitoring
۹. Noninvasive Monitoring in Neonatal and Pediatric Care
۱۰. Oxygen Administration
۱۱. Aerosols and Administration of Inhaled Medications
۱۲. Airway Clearance Techniques and Hyperinflation Therapy
۱۳. Airway Management
۱۴. Surfactant Replacement Therapy
۱۵. Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation and Continuous Positive Pressure of the Neonate
۱۶. Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation of the Infant and Child
۱۷. Invasive Mechanical Ventilation of the Neonate and Pediatric Patient
۱۸. Administration of Gas Mixtures
۱۹. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
۲۱. Thoracic Organ Transplantation
۲۲. Neonatal Pulmonary Disorders
۲۳. Surgical Disorders in Childhood that Affect Respiratory Care
۲۴. Congenital Cardiac Defects
۲۵. Pediatric Sleep-Disordered Breathing
۲۶. Pediatric Airway Disorders and Parenchymal Lung Diseases
۲۸. Cystic Fibrosis
۲۹. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
۳۱. Pediatric Trauma
۳۲. Disorders of the Pleura
۳۳. Neurological and Neuromuscular Disorders
۳۴. Transport of Infants and Children
۳۵. Home Care
۳۶. Quality and Safety
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=187230
نویسنده : Brian K. Walsh PhD RRT-NPS
ناشر : Saunders; 5th edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 736
(ISBN) شابک : 0323479472
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $85.63
حجم فایل : 30 MB