دانلود کتاب مراقبت های ویژه نوزادان مرنستاین و گاردنر
Merenstein & Gardner’s Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care, 8ed
Merenstein & Gardner’s Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care, 8th Edition, is the leading resource for collaborative, interprofessional critical care of newborns. Co-authored by physicians and nurses, it offers concise, comprehensive coverage with a unique multidisciplinary approach and real-world perspective that make it an essential guide for both neonatal nurses and physicians. The 8th edition features the latest neonatal research, evidence, clinical guidelines, and practice recommendations – all in a practical quick-reference format for easy retrieval and review of key information.
- UNIQUE! Multidisciplinary author and contributor team consists of two physicians and two nurses, with each chapter written and reviewed by a physician-nurse team to ensure that information mirrors current, real-world practice in a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Critical Findings boxes and tables outline symptoms and diagnostic findings that require immediate attention, helping you prioritize assessment data and steps in initial care.
- UNIQUE! Clinical content highlighted in color allows you to quickly scan for information that directly affects patient care.
- UNIQUE! Parent Teaching boxes highlight relevant information to share with a patient’s caregivers.
- Clinical images, graphs, and algorithms illustrate clinically relevant concepts in neonatal intensive care.
- Streamlined references include only the most current or classic sources.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest neonatal research, evidence, clinical guidelines, and practice recommendations addresses topics such as: women with chronic illnesses becoming pregnant; maternal obesity; hypotension and shock in premature infants; pain and sedation; dedicated feeding sets vs. IVs for safety; MRSA; pediatric stroke; autism screening; discharge coordination; and more.
- NEW! The latest AAP recommendations and guidelines for hypoglycemia, jaundice, herpes, respiratory syncytial virus, and neonatal transport team composition.
- EXPANDED! Revised Evidence-Based Clinical Practice chapter focuses on evidence-based practice and quality improvement and the role of qualitative research in EBP.
- EXPANDED! Updated Infection in the Neonate chapter features new GBS guidelines and CRP research.
Unit One: Evidence-Based Practice
۱. Evidence-Based Clinical Practice
Unit Two: Support of the Neonate
۲. Prenatal Environment: Effect on Neonatal Outcome
۳. Perinatal Transport and Levels of Care
۴. Delivery Room Care
۵. Initial Nursery Care
۶. Heat Balance
۷. Physiologic Monitoring
۸. Acid-Base Homeostasis and Oxygenation
۹. Diagnostic Imaging in the Neonate
۱۰. Pharmacology in Neonatal Care
۱۱. Drug Withdrawal in the Neonate
۱۲. Pain and Pain Relief
۱۳. The Neonate and the Environment: Impact on Development
Unit Three: Metabolic and Nutritional Care of the Neonate
۱۴. Fluid and Electrolyte Management
۱۵. Glucose Homeostasis
۱۶. Total Parenteral Nutrition
۱۷. Enteral Nutrition
۱۸. Breast Feeding the Neonate with Special Needs
۱۹. Skin and Skin Care
Unit Four: Infection and Hematologic Diseases of the Neonate
۲۰. Newborn Hematology
۲۲. Infection in the Neonate
Unit Five: Common Systemic Diseases of the Neonate
۲۳. Respiratory Diseases
۲۴. Cardiovascular Diseases and Surgical Interventions
۲۵. Neonatal Nephrology
۲۶. Neurologic Disorders
۲۷. Genetic Disorders, Malformations, and Inborn Errors of Metabolism
۲۸. Neonatal Surgery
Unit Six: Psychosocial Aspects of Neonatal Care
۲۹. Families in Crisis: Theoretical and Practical Considerations
۳۰. Grief and Perinatal Loss
۳۱. Discharge Planning and Follow-Up of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Infant
۳۲. Ethics, Values, and Palliative Care in Neonatal Intensive Care
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=21147
نویسنده : Sandra Lee Gardner RN , Brian S. Carter MD FAAP
ناشر : Mosby; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1136
(ISBN) شابک : 032332083X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.37
حجم فایل : 57 MB