Easy to read and easy to use, Pain Review, 2nd Edition provides you with the most up-to-date, comprehensive review of pain medicine available. Written by Steven Waldman, MD, a leading author in the specialty of pain medicine, this book gives you exactly what you need – an easily understandable, targeted review of the essential basic science; beautifully illustrated, full-color anatomic figures; and a comprehensive review of common and uncommon pain syndromes, as well as how-to-do-it explanations of all of the pain management injection and nerve block techniques that every practitioner needs to know.
Pain Review, 2nd Edition is an excellent tool for reviewing the specialty and for preparing for your pain medicine board review, recertification, or for the practice of pain medicine.
- Provides the reader with clearly written review of the signs, symptoms and physical findings of ۹۵ defined pain syndromes classified by body region.
- Presents an easy-to-follow, generously illustrated, step-by step roadmap of how to perform ۱۱۳ individual nerve blocks and injection techniques, as well as a review of associated pitfalls and complications.
- Follows an easy-to-read templated format throughout for quick mastery and retrieval of information, closely matching the format and content of the American Board of Anesthesiology pain medicine board certification exam.
- Maintains a consistent approach and editorial style as a single-authored text by noted authority Steven D. Waldman, MD.
- NEW! Conceptual illustrations are now in full color to help you better visualize injection techniques.
- Hundreds of NEW full color tables and figures simplify learning.
- NEW, updated design offers visual appeal and ease of use.
- Updated references throughout direct you to the most up-to-date source material.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“This is one of the few pain review books out there. Most of the others are more focused on reviewing information using a question-and-answer format. This book focuses more on providing brief, illustrated text supplemented by a list of questions.”
– Tariq M. Malik, MD (University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine) for Doody’s Review Service
About the Author
Brief Author Bio: (150 words limit per author/editor)
Steven D Waldman is an internationally recognized expert and pioneer in the specialty of Pain Medicine. Dr Waldman has received numerous awards and honors and is the author of over twenty textbooks and numerous academic articles on the specialty of Pain Management. His main clinical work is as an interventional pain management physician as well as being an active member of the medical staff at Truman Medical Center at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He is a former President of the Society of Pain Practice Management (SPPM)
Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Professor of Medical Humanities and Bioethics, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
SECTION 1 ANATOMY
SECTION 2 NEUROANATOMY
SECTION 3 PAINFUL CONDITIONS
SECTION 4 DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
SECTION 5 NERVE BLOCKS, THERAPEUTIC INJECTIONS,AND ADVANCED INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
SECTION 6 PHYSICAL AND BEHAVIORAL MODALITIES
SECTION 7 PHARMACOLOGY
SECTION 8 SPECIAL PATIENT POPULATIONS
SECTION 9 ETHICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES IN PAIN MANAGEMENT
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=136100
نویسنده : Steven D. Waldman MD JD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 707
(ISBN) شابک : 0323448895
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $114.99
حجم فایل : 50 MB