دانلود کتاب مسائل حرفه ای در پاتولوژی گفتار زبان و شنوایی شناسی
Professional Issues in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, 5ed
The fifth edition of Professional Issues in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology is a singularly comprehensive resource for students in speech-language pathology and audiology as they prepare for their professional careers. It also serves as a timely source of information for both practitioners and faculty, serving as an updated state of the professions desk reference.
The book is divided into four major sections: overview of the professions; employment issues; setting-specific issues; and working productively. The information presented in each section provides the reader with a better understanding and a new perspective on how professional issues have been affected by both internal and external influences in recent years including technological advances, demographic shifts, globalization, and economic factors. Chapter authors are recognized subject matter experts, providing a blend of both foundational and cutting-edge information in areas such as evidence-based practice, ethics, finding a job, interprofessional practice, service delivery in healthcare and education, technology, cultural competence, supervision, and leadership.
Students reading this book will appreciate how the professions have evolved over time while acquiring a sense of where they are right now as they prepare to enter the professional world. Each of the topics covered in the book will continue to play important roles in the future of audiology and speech-language pathology, providing early career professionals with the requisite knowledge to achieve success in any setting.
New to the Fifth Edition:
- New coeditor Mark DeRuiter, PhD, MBA, CCC-A, CCC-SLP
- ۵ new chapters including Professional Accountability (Shelly Chabon and Becky Cornett); Safety in the Workplace (Donna Fisher-Smiley and Cynthia Richburg); Interprofessional Education and Interprofessional Practice (Alex Johnson and Mary Knab); Counseling (Michael Flahive); and Advocacy (Tommie Robinson and Janet Deppe)
- New authors Tricia Ashby, Bob Augustine, Stacy K. Betz, Janet Deppe, Mark DeRuiter, Robin Edge, Susan Felsenfeld, Liza Finestack, Carolyn Higdon, Kelly M. Holland, Shirley Huang, Susan Ingram, Marie Ireland, Jeffrey Johnson, Pui Fong Kan, Mary Knab, Lemmietta McNeilly, Lissa Power deFur, Gail Richard, Steve Ritch, Lisa Scott, and Tina Veale
- Critical thinking questions at end of each chapter for classroom discussion
- Updated table of chapter content relevant to the Council for Clinical Certification standards for ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Updated acronyms glossary
- Updated figures and tables
- Updated and expanded references
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=255080
نویسنده : Melanie W. Hudson
ناشر : Plural Publishing, Inc.; 5th edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 648
(ISBN) شابک : 1635502209
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $125.35
حجم فایل : 8 MB