دانلود کتاب مسیر پالپ دندانی کوهن (ویرایش ۲۰۱۶)
Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp: Expert Consult, 11ed
Find the latest evidence-based research and clinical treatments! Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp, 11th Edition covers the science, theory, and practice of endondontics with chapters written by internationally renowned experts. Full-color illustrations and detailed radiographs guide you through each step of endodontic care – from diagnosis and treatment planning to proven techniques for managing pulpal and periapical diseases. New to the print edition are seven new chapters, and the eBook version adds three more. As an Expert Consult title, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp lets you search the entire contents of the book on your desktop or mobile device, and includes videos, case studies, and more. Edited by noted specialists Kenneth Hargreaves and Louis Berman, this book is the definitive resource in endodontics!
- Print version of the text includes 27 comprehensive chapters and meets the CODA requirements for endodontic dental education.
- EBook version of the text consists of ۳۰ searchable chapters, including the 27 chapters in the print version, and features videos, PowerPoint® slides, review questions, case studies, and more; this expanded version makes it easy to find clinical answers quickly, and meets the needs of students, clinicians, and residents in endodontics.
- Videos and animations demonstrate key procedures such as palpation of the masseter muscle, introsseous anesthesia with the X-tip™ system, dentin hypersensitivity, indirect ultrasound, palpation of the temporomandibular joint, and ultrasonic settling.
- Over 2,000 illustrations include full-color photos and line art, along with a wide range of radiographs, clearly demonstrating core concepts and reinforcing the essential principles and techniques of endodontics.
- NEW co-editor Dr. Louis H. Berman joins lead editor Dr. Kenneth M. Hargreaves for this edition, and a respected team of contributors includes experts from many U.S.-based dental education programs, as well as programs in Canada, the U.K., Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland.
- NEW chapter organization reflects the chronology of endodontic treatment with three comprehensive sections: Clinical Endodontics, focusing on core clinical concepts, and Biological Basis of Endodontics and Endodontics in Clinical Practice, both with information that advanced students, endodontic residents, and clinicians need to know.
- NEW! Three chapters are available in the eBook: Understanding and Managing the Anxious Patient, Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities, and Endodontic Practice Management.
- NEW Radiographic Interpretation chapter clarifies the diagnostic process with coverage of imaging modalities, diagnostic tasks, three-dimensional imaging, cone beam computed tomography, intra- or post-operative assessment of endodontic treatment complications, and more.
- NEW Pain Control chapter addresses the management of acute endodontic pain with coverage of local anesthesia for restorative dentistry and endodontics, along with nonnarcotic analgesics and therapeutic recommendations.
- NEW Evaluation of Outcomes chapter helps you achieve optimal treatment outcomes with information on topics such as the reasons for evaluating outcomes, outcome measurements for endodontic treatment, and the outcomes of vital pulp therapy procedures, non-surgical root canal treatment, non-surgical retreatment, and surgical retreatment.
- NEW Root Resorption chapter covers the early detection, diagnosis, and histological features of root resorption, as well as external inflammatory resorption, external cervical resorption, and internal resorption.
- NEW Iatrogenic Endodontics chapter addresses failed treatment scenarios with key information on the event itself, the etiology, soft and hard tissue implications and symptoms, and treatment options and prognosis; the events include cervico-facial subcutaneous emphysema, sodium hypochlorite accidents, perforations (non-surgical), inferior alveolar nerve injury, surgical, sinus perforation, instrument separation, apical extrusion of obturation materials, and ledge formation.
- NEW Vital Pulp Therapy chapter provides an overview of new treatment concepts for the preservation of the pulpally involved permanent tooth, covering topics such as the living pulp, pulpal response to caries, procedures for generating reparative dentin, indications and materials for vital pulp therapy, MTA applications, and treatment recommendations.
- NEW Bleaching chapter addresses procedures that can be utilized during and following endodontic treatment to eliminate or reduce any discoloration issues, reviewing internal and external bleaching procedures and their impact on pulpal health/endodontic treatment – with presentations of cases and clinical protocols.
۲ Radiographic Interpretation
۳ Case Selection and Treatment Planning
۴ Pain Control
۵ Tooth Morphology, Isolation, and Access
۶ Cleaning and Shaping the Root Canal System
۷ Obturation of the Cleaned and Shaped Root Canal System
۸ Nonsurgical Retreatment
۹ Periradicular Surgery
۱۰ Regenerative Endodontics
۱۱ Evaluation of Outcomes
۱۲ Structure and Functions of the Dentin-Pulp Complex
۱۳ Pulpal Reactions to Caries and Dental Procedures
۱۴ Microbiology of Endodontic Infections
۱۵ Pathobiology of Apical Periodontitis
۱۶ Root Resorption
۱۷ Diagnosis of Nonodontogenic Toothache
۱۸ Management of Endodontic Emergencies
۱۹ Managing Iatrogenic Endodontic Events
۲۰ The Role of Endodontics After Dental Traumatic Injuries
۲۱ Cracks and Fractures
۲۲ Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth
۲۳ Vital Pulp Therapy
۲۴ Pediatric Endodontics: Endodontic Treatment for the Primary and Young Permanent Dentition
۲۵ Endodontic and Periodontal Interrelationships
۲۶ Effects of Age and Systemic Health on Endodontics
۲۷ Bleaching Procedures
۲۸ Understanding and Managing the Fearful Dental Patient
۲۹ Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities
۳۰ Key Principles of Endodontic Practice Management
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=20446
نویسنده : Kenneth M. Hargreaves DDS , Louis H. Berman
ناشر : Mosby; 11 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1143
(ISBN) شابک : 0323096352
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $171.03
حجم فایل : 115 MB