دانلود کتاب مصاحبه روانپزشکی
The Psychiatric Interview, 4ed
Now DSM-5 updated! Using a unique and effective combination of mnemonics, practical techniques, and phrasing examples that illustrate the nuances of the interviewing process, The Psychiatric Interview, 4th Edition helps you establish a rapport with patients and gain valuable clinical insights. Now updated to incorporate the DSM-5 and current research, this popular manual teaches you how to improve your interviewing skills, breaking down this complex area into concise information you can put to use immediately in your practice.
- Offers a practical, concise approach to the psychiatric interview, filled with tips and pearls to develop confidence in interviewing.
- Uses mnemonics and pocket cards to help you understand and remember key elements of the effective interview.
- Brings you up to speed with the DSM-5 and current research, including changes in diagnosing dementia, substance abuse, eating disorders, ADHD, and more.
- Provides clear techniques for approaching threatening topics, and shows how relationships that are endangered can be repaired.
- Presents information in an engaging, conversational manner, helping you form an alliance with each patient in order to promote cooperation and effective treatment.
- Ideal for psychiatrists, psychiatric residents, nurse practitioners, or other mental health professionals.
۱. The Initial Interview: A Preview
۲. Logistic Preparations: What to Do Before the Interview
۳. The Therapeutic Alliance: What It Is, Why It’s Important, and How to Establish It
۴. Asking Questions I: How to Approach Threatening Topics
۵. Asking Questions II: Tricks for Improving Patient Recall
۶. Asking Questions III: How to Change Topics with Style
۷. Techniques for the Reluctant Patient
۸. Techniques for the Overly Talkative Patient
۹. Techniques for the Malingering Patient
۱۰. Techniques for the Adolescent Patient
۱۱. Interviewing Family Members and Other Informants
۱۲. Techniques for Other Challenging Situations
۱۳. Practical Psychodynamics in the Diagnostic Interview
۱۴. Obtaining the History of Present Illness
۱۵. Obtaining the Psychiatric History
۱۶. Screening for General Medical Conditions17. Family Psychiatric History
۱۸. Obtaining the Social and Developmental History
۱۹. How to Memorize the DSM-5 Criteria
۲۰. Interviewing for Diagnosis: The Art of Hypothesis Testing
۲۱. Mental Status Examination
۲۲. Assessing Suicidal and Homicidal Ideation
۲۳. Assessing Mood Disorders I: Depressive Disorders
۲۴. Assessing Mood Disorders II: Bipolar Disorder
۲۵. Assessing Anxiety, Obsessive, and Trauma Disorders
۲۶. Assessing Alcohol Use Disorder
۲۷. Assessing Psychotic Disorders
۲۸. Assessing Neurocognitive Disorders (Dementia and Delirium)
۲۹. Assessing Eating Disorders and Somatic Symptom Disorder
۳۰. Assessing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
۳۱. Assessing Personality Disorders
۳۲. How to Educate Your Patient
۳۳. Negotiating a Treatment Plan
۳۴. Writing Up the Results of the Interview
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=122015
نویسنده : Daniel Carlat
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 399
(ISBN) شابک : 9781496327710
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $39.72
حجم فایل : 16 MB