دانلود کتاب مطالعات موردی در الکتروفیزیولوژی قلبی بالینی
Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 1ed
Keeping up with the use of new technologiesin cardiology is becoming increasingly challenging. Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology helps to bridge the gap between knowledge and application with ۲۸ cases spanning both common and uncommon arrhythmias and ablation scenarios, each of which includes the clinical presentation, baseline ECG, ECG during arrhythmia, stepwise electrophysiologic diagnostic maneuvers and some of their pitfalls, and optimal therapy. Online access to the complete contents ensures the information you need is right at your fingertips.
- Includes 28 cases spanning the spectrum of what an electrophysiologist is likely to see in practice.
- Shows the correct way of conducting procedures, as well as “detours” that an unwary practitioner may take: misdiagnoses and why they are wrong; incorrect therapeutic choices and why these may be not only unsuccessful but even harmful.
- Encourages you to read and interpret the ECGs, mapping diagrams, and other diagnostic information before revealing the expert opinion or actual results of each case.
- Summarizes the key learning points in each case.
- Discusses potential procedural complications, including anticipation, avoidance, recognition, and response and resolution.
- Covers complex ablations (atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia) as well as prior failed ablations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱. Sinus node and AV conduction dysfunction
۲. Typical (“slow-fast”) AV nodal reentry
۳. Atypical (“fast-slow”) AV nodal reentry
۴. Accelerated junctional rhythm
۵. Left lateral concealed pathway SVT
۶. Antidromic SVT
۷. Atriofascicular pathway SVT
۸. Slowly-conducting pathway SVT
۹. Fasciculoventricular pathway
۱۰. Focal right atrial tachycardia
۱۱. Focal left atrial tachycardia
۱۲. Typical atrial flutter
۱۳. Atrial reentry after valve surgery
۱۴. Atrial microreentry after lung transplantation
۱۵. Atrial reentry after pulmonary vein isolation for atrial fibrillation
۱۶. Pulmonary vein isolation for AF
۱۷. Pulmonary vein isolation, rotor mapping and ablation and flutter ablation for AF/flutter
۱۸. Idiopathic focal RV outflow tract ectopy
۱۹. Coronary sinus ventricular ectopy
۲۰. Papillary muscle ventricular ectopy
۲۱. Focal fascicular VT
۲۲. Reentrant fascicular VT
۲۳. Focal cause of ventricular fibrillation
۲۴. VT after remote infarction
۲۵. Focal VT in the post-infarction patient
۲۶. Focal epicardial VT
۲۷. VT in dilated cardiomyopathy
۲۸. Bundle branch reentry VT
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=66025
نویسنده : John M. Miller MD , Mithilesh K. Das MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 434
(ISBN) شابک : 0323187722
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $129.01
حجم فایل : 65 MB