دانلود کتاب مغز انسان نولتی: مقدمه ای به آناتومی کاربردی آن
Nolte’s The Human Brain: An Introduction to its Functional Anatomy, 7ed
Popular for its highly visual and easy-to-follow approach, Nolte’s The Human Brain helps demystify the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples and visual cues bring this extremely complicated subject to life and more understandable.
- Get the depth of coverage you need with discussions on all key topics in functional neuroanatomy and neuroscience, giving you well-rounded coverage of this complex subject.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with highly templated, concise chapters that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Develop a thorough, clinically relevant understanding through clinical examples providing a real-life perspective.
- Gain a greater understandingof every concept through a glossary of key terms that elucidates every part of the text; 3-dimensional brain.
- Acquaint yourself with the very latest advancements in the field with many illustrations using the most current neuroimaging techniques, reflecting recent developments and changes in understanding.
- Keep up with the latest knowledge in neural plasticity including formation, modification, and repair of connections, with coverage of learning and memory, as well as the coming revolution in ways to fix damaged nervous systems, trophic factors, stem cells, and more.
- NEW! Gauge your mastery of the materialandbuild confidence with over 100 multiple choice questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
“Popular for its highly visual and easy-to-follow approach, Nolte’s The Human Brain helps demystify the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples and visual cues bring this extremely complicated subject to life…” -Doody’s Review Service
۱. Introduction to the Nervous System
۲. Development of the Nervous System
۳. Gross Anatomy and General Organization of the Central Nervous System
۴. Meningeal Coverings of the Brain and Spinal Cord
۵. Ventricles and Cerebrospinal Fluid
۶. Blood Supply of the Brain
۷. Electrical Signaling by Neurons
۸. Synaptic Transmission Between Neurons
۹. Sensory Receptors and the Peripheral Nervous System
۱۰. Spinal Cord
۱۱. Organization of the Brain Stem
۱۲. Cranial Nerves and Their Nuclei
۱۳. The Chemical Senses of Taste and Smell
۱۴. Hearing and Balance: The Eighth Cranial Nerve
۱۵. Atlas of the Human Brainstem
۱۶. The Thalmus and Internal Capsule: Getting to and from the Cerebral Cortex
۱۷. The Visual System
۱۸. Overview of Motor System
۱۹. Basal Nuclei
۲۱. Eye Movements
۲۲. Cerebral Cortex
۲۳. Drives and Emotions: The Hypothalmus and Limbic System
۲۴. Formation, Modification, and Repair of Neuronal Connections
۲۵. Atlas of the Human Forebrain
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=28614
نویسنده : Todd Vanderah PhD , Douglas Gould PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 660
(ISBN) شابک : 1455728594
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $71.24
حجم فایل : 119 MB