دانلود کتاب مغز و اعصاب بالینی برای روانپزشکان کافمن
Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists, 7ed
Completely revised in response to the new format of the ABPN certifying exam, Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists is the ideal reference to enhance your mastery of the neurology knowledge needed for the Psychiatry Board exam. Nearly 2,000 multiple-choice practice questions, in print and online, assess your familiarity with the latest topics in the field!
- Enhance your mastery of the material with the help of abundant line drawings, CTs, MRIs, and EEGs that demonstrate key clinical findings to facilitate diagnosis.
- Fully understand each condition’s relevant history, neurologic and psychiatric features, easily performed office and bedside examinations, appropriate tests, differential diagnosis, and management options.
- Access comprehensive discussions of Alzheimer and commonly occurring non-Alzheimer dementias (such as Lewy bodies disease and frontotemporal dementia) and traumatic brain injury , and new imaging techniques.
- Find the answers you need on the hottest topics in neurology, including involuntary movement disorders; single gene mutations with neuropsychiatric manifestations; psychiatric comorbidity of neurologic illnesses and treatments; deep brain stimulation and other new treatments; and the neurologic effects of illicit drug use.
- See numerous neurologic conditions, which you have probably just read about, in life-like drawings of patients.
- Test your knowledge with over 1,900 multiple-choice review questions, including interactive questions online at www.expertconsult.com.
“This is an excellent, comprehensive textbook that should be in the library of every practicing psychiatrist. Thorough review of this book is more than adequate preparation for the neurology segments of the general psychiatry and geriatric psychiatry examinations. Practicing psychiatrists will find this book extremely useful to have available when they need to look up a neurology complaint or differential diagnosis or simply want to remind themselves of some aspect of the neurological examination or the presentation and management of common neurological diseases. “- The American Journal of Psychiatry, Review of the 5th Edition
۱ First Encounter with a Patient: Examination and Formulation
۲ Central Nervous System Disorders
۳ Psychogenic Neurologic Deficits
۴ Cranial Nerve Impairments
۵ Peripheral Nerve Disorders
۶ Muscle Disorders
۸ Aphasia and Anosognosia
۱۱ TIAs and Strokes
۱۲ Visual Disturbances
۱۳ Congenital Cerebral Impairments
۱۴ Neurologic Aspects of Chronic Pain
۱۵ Multiple Sclerosis
۱۶ Neurologic Aspects of Sexual Function
۱۷ Sleep Disorders
۱۸ Involuntary Movement Disorders
۱۹ Brain Tumors, Metastatic Cancer, and Paraneoplastic Syndromes
۲۰ Lumbar Puncture and Imaging Studies
۲۱ Neurotransmitters and Drug Abuse
۲۲ Traumatic Brain Injury
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=12843
نویسنده : David Myland Kaufman , Mark J. Milstein
ناشر : Saunders; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 696
(ISBN) شابک : 0723437483
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $155.00
حجم فایل : 20 MB