دانلود کتاب مغز و اعصاب در عمل بالینی برادلی (۲ جلدی)
Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Vol, 7ed
Comprehensive, easy to read, and clinically relevant, Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice provides the most up-to-date information presented by a veritable “Who’s Who” of clinical neuroscience. Its unique organization allows users to access content both by presenting symptom/sign and by specific disease entities-mirroring the way neurologists practice. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this an ideal, dynamic resource for both practicing neurologists and trainees.
- Authoritative, up-to-date guidance from Drs. Daroff, Jankovic, Mazziotta, and Pomeroy along with more than 150 expert contributors equips you to effectively diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders.
- True-to-life view of how neurological disorders manifestthrough detailed videos covering EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases mirrors the way you practice.
- The latest advances in clinical neurogenetics, brain perfusion techniques for cerebrovascular disease, the relationship between neurotrauma and neurodegenerative disease, management strategies for levodopa-related complications in movement disorders, progressive neuropsychiatric disorders arising from autoimmune encephalitis, and more keep you at the forefront of your field.
- Reorganized table of contents which includes new chapters on: Brain Death, Vegetative, and Minimally Conscious States; Deep Brain Stimulation; Sexual Dysfunction in Degenerative and Spinal Cord Disorders; Sports and Performance Concussion; Effects of Drug Abuse on the Nervous System; and Mechanisms of Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- Regular online updates reflect the latest information on the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic diseases based on the latest recommendations and methodologies.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Don’t fall behind the advances in clinical neurology – use Bradley’s multimedia content and get ahead
Volume 1: Principles of Diagnosis
Part I: Common Neurological Problems
Part II: Neurological Investigations and Related Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 2: Neurological Disorders and Their Management
Part III: Neurological Diseases and their Treatment
Section A: Principles of Management
Section B: Neurological Complications of Systemic Disease
Section C: Trauma of the Nervous System
Section D: Vascular Diseases of the Nervous System
Section E: Cancer and the Nervous System
Section F: Infections of the Nervous System
Section G: Neurological Disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=21290
نویسنده : Robert B. Daroff MD , Joseph Jankovic MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2681
(ISBN) شابک : 0323287832
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $474.99
حجم فایل : 123 MB