دانلود کتاب مقدمه ای بر ارتوتیک: رویکرد بالینی و حل مشکل
Introduction to Orthotics: A Clinical Reasoning and Problem-Solving Approach, 4ed
Covering the theory, design, and fabrication of orthotic devices, Introduction to Orthotics: A Clinical Reasoning & Problem-Solving Approach, 4th Edition helps you master the skills you need to choose and fit effective orthoses for patients with hand injuries and functional deficits. It emphasizes upper extremity splinting, with additional coverage of lower extremity orthotics and upper extremity prosthetics, and offers case studies promoting clinical reasoning and problem solving. This edition includes new chapters on orthotics of the shoulder and orthotic systems, plus online videos demonstrating fabrication and fitting techniques. Written by occupational therapy educators Brenda Coppard and Helene Lohman, this textbook/workbook is ideal for students and as a practical resource for occupational therapists and therapy assistants in the clinical setting.
Student Resources on Evolve
- Video clips
- Learning activities
- Additional case studies
- Review questions and answers
- Self-quiz questions and answers
- Fabrication procedures from the text
- Forms from the text
- Grading sheets from the text
- How-To videos on theEvolve companion website let you watch the construction of orthotics again and again to increase your proficiency.
- Review questions and self-quizzes reinforce your comprehension of the material.
- Case studies in each chapter show how concepts relate to real-life clinical practice.
- Self-evaluation forms allow you to analyze your strengths and weaknesses related to new orthotic intervention techniques.
- Laboratory exercises test your clinical reasoning and technical skills.
- High-quality photos and line drawings illustrate key concepts and techniques.
- Combined textbook/workbook format makes it easier to develop fundamental skills in the theory, design, and fabrication of orthoses,
- Spiral binding lets the book lay flat when opened for convenient use while on the job.
- NEW!Fabrication processes appear in special boxes to allow for quick reference.
- NEW!Fabrication processes, forms, and grading sheets are included on the Evolve companion website, allowing you to create a personalized study guide.
- UPDATED content includes new case studies, references, evidence-based research tables, and more on the ‘science’ of orthotic intervention.
- NEW!Additional learning exercises show how to apply theory to practice.
- NEW!More integration of patient safety addresses this important aspect of patient care.
“This is a terrific reference for entry-level occupational therapy students and for practitioners who may not consistently address orthotics in their practice. The editors are to be commended for providing an excellent compilation of information about orthotics with concrete detail.”
-Yvonne M. Randall, EdD, OTR/L, FAOTA (Touro University Nevada) Doody Score: 88/100
۱. Foundations of Orthotics
۲. Occupation-Based Orthotic Intervention
۳. Orthotic Processes, Tools & Techniques
۴. Anatomic and Biomechanical Principles Related to Orthotic Provision
۵. Clinical Examination and Implications for Orthotic Intervention
۶. Clinical Reasoning for Orthotic Fabrication
۷. Orthoses Acting on the Wrist
۸. Orthoses Acting on the Thumb
۹. Orthoses Acting on the Hand
۱۰. Orthoses Acting on the Elbow
۱۱. Orthoses Acting on the Fingers
۱۲. Orthotic Intervention for Mobilization
۱۳. Orthotic Intervention for Nerve Injuries
۱۴. Orthotic Intervention for Spasticity
۱۵. Orthotic Intervention for Older Adults
۱۶. Orthotic Intervention for the Pediatric Population
۱۷. Lower Extremity Orthoses
۱۸. Upper Extremity Prosthetics
۱۹. Ethical Issues Related to Orthotic Provision
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=100663
نویسنده : Brenda M. Coppard PhD OTR/L
ناشر : Mosby; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 525
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323091015
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.15
حجم فایل : 13 MB