For decades, health care practitioners have relied on Middleton’s Allergy as their go-to reference for comprehensive information on allergic disorders. Now Middleton’s Allergy Essentials, by Drs. Robyn E. O’Hehir, Stephen T. Holgate, and Aziz Sheikh, offers a concise resource that’s both easily accessible and highly authoritative. Perfect for clinicians in primary and secondary care settings, this practical volume covers what is most useful in your daily practice, with a strong emphasis on disease diagnosis and management.
- A practical approach to evaluation, differential diagnosis, and treatment of allergic disorders, focused specifically on what the non-specialist needs to know for everyday practice.
- Each chapter begins with a handy summary of key concepts to help you quickly identify important information.
- Coverage of today’s hot topics includes asthma, drug allergies, food allergies and gastrointestinal disorders, anaphylaxis, atopic dermatitis, and allergic contact dermatitis.
- Concise sections on mechanisms are included where relevant, keeping you up to date with this rapidly evolving field.
- Authored by the same internationally recognized experts that produce Middleton’s Allergy, the definitive text in the field.
- Ideal for physicians, residents, general and family practitioners, nurse practitioners, primary care doctors, hospitalists, general internists – anyone who is called upon to make effective diagnostic and treatment decisions regarding allergic disorders.
“This is a concise but comprehensive book with practical information on allergy. It balances basic science and clinically useful content quite well. It reviews common topics and discusses up-to-date treatment modalities.”
-Heather Huang, MD (University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health) Doody’s Score: 92 – 4 Stars!
About the Author
۱ Introduction to Mechanisms of Allergic Diseases
۲ The Origins of Allergic Disease
۳ Epidemiology of Allergic Diseases
۴ Indoor and Outdoor Allergens and Pollutants
۵ Principles of Allergy Diagnosis
۶ Allergen-specific Immunotherapy
۸ Allergic Rhinitis and Conjunctivitis
۹ Drug Allergy
۱۰ Urticaria and Angioedema without Wheals
۱۱ Atopic Dermatitis and Allergic Contact Dermatitis
۱۲ Food Allergy and Gastrointestinal Syndromes
۱۴ Occupational Allergy
۱۵ Insect Allergy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=32673
نویسنده : Robyn E O'Hehir FRACP PhD FRCPath
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 424
(ISBN) شابک : 0323375790
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $114.65
حجم فایل : 19 MB