Perfect for clinicians in both primary and secondary care settings, Allergy Essentials, 2nd Edition, covers the information you need most in your daily practice, with a strong emphasis on disease diagnosis and management. In one concise, convenient volume, it covers all common allergies in children and adults, offering authoritative content from the world’s leading allergy experts in conjunction with primary care/family practitioners for a practical, balanced approach. You’ll find up-to-date information on everything from basic immunology and physiology to new medications, new therapies, and individualized treatment options, allowing you to confidently integrate these changes into your practice.
- Offers a practical approach to evaluation, differential diagnosis, and treatment of allergic disorders, focused specifically on what the non-specialist needs to know for everyday practice.
- Includes new content on allergen-specific immunotherapy as well as a new chapter on precision medicine.
- Covers the most recent allergy tests, including blood tests, and includes current discussions of biologicals as therapeutics.
- Provides focused, relevant information on basic immunology and physiology, epidemiology, and allergens.
- Begins each chapter with ahandy summary of key concepts to help you quickly identify important information.
- Authored by the same internationally recognized experts that produce Middleton’s Allergy, the definitive text in the field.
- An ideal resource for primary care providers who are increasingly seeing and treating patients with allergic conditions as well as allergists who need a concise and current practice reference.
Doody’s Core Titles® ۲۰۲۲
“This book covers diagnosis and management of allergic diseases with emphasis on new therapies. Primary care providers and other specialists who care for allergic patients will find this collection a valuable reference book.” ©Doody’s Review Service, 2022, Massoud Mahmoudi, DO, PhD (University of California San Francisco)
۱. Introduction to Mechanisms of Allergic Diseases
۲. Precision Medicine
۳. Epidemiology of Allergic Diseases
۴. Indoor and Outdoor Allergens and Pollutants
۵. Principles of Allergy Diagnosis
۶. Allergen-Specific Immunotherapy
۸. Allergic Rhinitis and Conjunctivitis
۹. Drug Allergy
۱۱. Atopic Dermatitis and Allergic Contact Dermatitis
۱۲. Food Allergy and Gastrointestinal Syndromes
۱۴. Occupational Allergy
۱۵. Insect Allergy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=308070
نویسنده : Robyn E O'Hehir MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 340
(ISBN) شابک : 032380912X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $115.96
حجم فایل : 32 MB