دانلود کتاب ملزومات آناتومی و فیزیولوژی انسان ماریئب (ویرایش جهانی)
Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology (Global Edition), 12ed
For one-semester Anatomy & Physiology courses.
Focus on the essential what, how, & why of human anatomy & physiology
With the ۱۲th Edition of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology, science educator Suzanne Keller joins bestselling author Elaine Marieb in helping learners focus on the essential What, How, & Why of A&P, without getting sidetracked in unnecessary details.
Thoroughly updated with dozens of new figures, photos, and current information on medical recommendations and terminology, the ۱۲th Edition continues to set the standard for brief, accessible one-semester A&P texts. The authors’ hallmark clear and friendly writing style has been strengthened with familiar analogies and abundant mnemonic cues that help students learn and remember concepts. Continuing to offer just the right balance of anatomy, physiology, and clinical coverage, engaging new chapter previews help learners hone in on what structures and functions they are studying, how they function, and why they are important to learn.
Mastering™ A&P not included. Students, if Mastering A&P is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. Mastering A&P should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson rep for more information.
Mastering A&P is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students and improve results. Instructors ensure that students arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalytics™. Students can further master concepts after class through assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts.
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially relevant to students outside the United States
· NEW! What, How & Why chapter previews introduce key examples of anatomy and physiology concepts that will be covered in the chapter. This technique helps learners hone in on what they are studying, how it functions, and why it is important for them to learn.
· Conversational writing style and straightforward explanations have been strengthened with familiar analogies and abundant mnemonic cues to help students learn, visualize, and remember concepts.
· UPDATED! Exceptionally clear photos and illustrations, including dozens of new and improved figures, present concepts and processes at the right level of detail.
· UPDATED! Critical Thinking & Clinical Application questions at the end of each chapter challenge students to apply what they’ve learned to clinical situations.
· Concept Links reinforce previously learned concepts and help students make connections across body systems while learning new material.
· Concise illustrated tables summarize complex information and serve as a “one-stop shopping” study tool for comparing and contrasting anatomical structures and physiological functions.
· Systems in Sync figures for each body system summarize, illustrate, and explain the interrelationships between body systems.
· UPDATED! A wide variety of self-assessment questions support active learning and help students prepare for quizzes and tests, such as:
Figure Questions accompany selected figures within the chapter and give students practice interpreting illustrations.
Did You Get It? Questions encourage students to check their understanding of concepts as they are reading and reviewing chapter material.
End-of-Chapter Review Questions give students practice answering the kinds of questions that may appear on a quiz or test.
Critical Thinking and Clinical Application questions challenge students to apply what they’ve learned to clinical situations and problem solving.
۱. The Human Body: An Orientation
۲. Basic Chemistry
۳. Cells and Tissues
۴. Skin and Body Membranes
۵. The Skeletal System
۶. The Muscular System
۷. The Nervous System
۸. Special Senses
۹. The Endocrine System
۱۱. The Cardiovascular System
۱۲. The Lymphatic System and Body Defenses
۱۳. The Respiratory System
۱۴. The Digestive System and Body Metabolism
۱۵. The Urinary System
۱۶. The Reproductive System
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=62081
نویسنده : Elaine N. Marieb , Suzanne M. Keller
ناشر : Pearson; 12 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 657
(ISBN) شابک : 1292216182
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $180.50
حجم فایل : 65 MB