Written in response to reader requests for a short, “to the point” text that clearly summarizes the most important chemical elements of therapeutically relevant drug classes, Essentials of Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry is a concise, quick-reference source of reliable information in the field. Derived from the highly regarded Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry, this focused text provides an essential understanding of drug action and demonstrates its practical application to today’s pharmacy practice.
- Highlights the “take home” chemical points of every chapter in the parent text, and uses an easy-to-read, bulleted format to convey essential concepts.
- Covers mechanism of action (MOA), structure-activity relationships (SAR), physicochemical and pharmacokinetic properties, metabolism, and clinical applications in all chapters.
- Uses numerous figures and tables to illustrate key concepts and make reference quick and easy.
- Summarizes additional information such as adverse effects, drug-drug or drug-food interactions, chemical points of interest, and unique aspects of clinical use in side boxes or Chemical Note side bars.
- Concludes each chapter with a section emphasizing the clinical relevance of chapter content, as well as review questions for self-assessment.
- Written by the same international team of renowned researchers and academicians as Foye’s Principles of Medicinal Chemistry
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
۱ Essentials of Essentials
۲ Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry: Drug Receptors and General Drug Metabolism
۳ Cholinergic Agents
۴ Adrenergic Agents
۵ Drugs Used to Treat Neuromuscular Disorders
۶ Respiratory Agents
۷ Antipsychotic and Anxiolytic Drugs
۹ Anesthetic Agents: General and Local Anesthetics
۱۰ Antiseizure Agents
۱۲ Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists
۱۳ Cardiovascular Agents
۱۴ Agents Affecting the Renin-Angiotensin Pathway
۱۶ Anticoagulant Antiplatelet, and Fibrinolysis Agents
۱۷ Insulin and Drugs Used to Treat Diabetes
۱۸ Steroids: Adrenocorticoids, Androgens,Estrogens, and Related Nonsteroidal Compounds
۱۹ Thyroid Function and Thyroid Drugs
۲۰ Calcium Homeostasis
۲۱ Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
۲۲ Antihistamines and Related Antiallergic and Antiulcer Agents
۲۳ Antimicrobial Agents
۲۴ Antifungal Agents
۲۵ Antiparasitic Drugs
۲۶ Cancer Chemotherapy
۲۷ Chemotherapy: Antiviral and Antiretroviral Agents
۲۸ Obesity and Nutrition
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=51198
نویسنده : David A. Williams PhD
ناشر : LWW; First edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 653
(ISBN) شابک : 1451192061
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $59.49
حجم فایل : 100 MB