The resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics continues to provide a focused overview of the core knowledge in pediatrics. Succinct, targeted coverage of normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders, make this an ideal medical reference book for students, pediatric residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Get an effective overview of pediatrics with help from concise text, a full-color design, high-yield tables, and numerous images.
- Take advantage of a wealth of images that capture the clinical manifestations and findings associated with Kawasaki disease, lupus, lymphoma, stroke, and many other disorders seen in children.
- Efficiently review essential, concise pediatric content with this popular extension of the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics (ISBN: 978-1-4377-0755-7).
- Focus on the core knowledge needed for your pediatric clerkship or rotation with coverage that follows the COMSEP curriculum guidelines.
- Easily visualize complex aspects with a full-color layout and images, as well as numerous tables throughout the text.
- Access the full contents, now integrated with select decision-making algorithms from Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies by Pomeranz et al. (ISBN: 978-0-323-29854-4), online at Student Consult.
Section 1 The Profession of Pediatrics Benjamin S. Siegel, Joel J. Alpert, and Rick Goldstein
Section 2 Growth and Development David A. Levine
Section 3 Behavioral Disorders Sheila Gahagan
Section 4 Psychiatric Disorders Russell Scheffer
Section 5 Psychosocial Issues Cindy W. Christian and Nathan J. Blum
Section 6 Pediatric Nutrition and Nutritional Disorders Nancy F. Krebs and Laura E. Primak
Section 7 Fluids and Electrolytes Larry A. Greenbaum
Section 8 Acutely Ill or Injured Child K. Jane Lee and Karen J. Marcdante
Section 9 Human Genetics and Dysmorphology Paul A. Levy and Robert W. Marion
Section 10 Metabolic Disorders Margretta Seashore
Section 11 Fetal and Neonatal Medicine C.W. Gowen, Jr.
Section 12 Adolescent Medicine Kim Blake and Victoria Davis
Section 13 Immunology Ramsay Fuleihan
Section 14 Allergy Mary V. Lasley and Kelly Hetherington
Section 15 Rheumatic Diseases of Childhood Hilary M. Haftel
Section 16 Infectious Diseases Sherilyn Smith
Section 17 The Digestive System Warren P. Bishop
Section 18 The Respiratory System Edward R. Carter and Susan G. Marshall
Section 19 The Cardiovascular System Daniel S. Schneider
Section 20 Hematology Julie Panepinto and J. Paul Scott
Section 21 Oncology Thomas W. McLean and Marcia M. Wofford
Section 22 Nephrology and Urology John D. Mahan
Section 23 Endocrinology Nicholas Jospe
Section 24 Neurology Donald Lewis
Section 25 Dermatology Valerie Lyon
Section 26 Orthopedics Kevin D. Walter
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=2208
نویسنده : Karen Marcdante MD , Robert M. Kliegman MD
ناشر : Saunders; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 784
(ISBN) شابک : 1455759805
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $68.77
حجم فایل : 11 MB